Guy who leaked MX is getting arrested.

It's someone who willingly goes by the name "I'm Gaga's Holy Fool".

I guess it's karma.

CALLING TOTAL BULLSHIT. who fucking tweets while cops are there to interview them. Mind you...this generation is pretty fucked haha

Bullshit. Someone’s been watching too many TV shows and movies. 

“Two black cars” a whole swat team for copyright infringement. Pretty sure they send a letter first. 

:lmao:Is that where the alleged leaks came from?? No wonder I saw fuck all, (bar a short lq mirage of I Don't Search... and Faz..), if they all came from gaga's monsters I have been blocking the shit outta them for years!:dead:

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I don't believe it.  Besides aren't the leaks just rips of the Vinyl which was sold to people?  So nothing was stolen.  I don't even look at this as a leak. 

You really believe that shit ???? :dead:

we all know where the leaks come from and it's not from that guy. If someone should be arrested it"s that chilean music store owner.

Oh my God. Oh my God. I accidentally took a pen at the post office yesterday and did not return it. Should I wait for the cops ?! God ... right now a helicopter is circling near my house. I turned on CNN and show my home there! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

5 hours ago, runa said:

we all know where the leaks come from and it's not from that guy.

But if it is really a little monster, then it probably is leaking something.....(just a different kind of leakage....)!   :vomit:"We call....BS"!!!!!

6 hours ago, Amelia said:

I don't believe it.  Besides aren't the leaks just rips of the Vinyl which was sold to people?  So nothing was stolen.  I don't even look at this as a leak. 

Exactly, if there's anyone to be charged it's the label or the stores who started selling earlier