Madonna covers Portuguese & German magazines looking GORGEOUS!

3 minutes ago, Mambo said:

The whole concept for the klein shoot reminds me a lot of David Lynchs work

David Lynch appropriated red curtains and made them iconic. 😀

GORGE!!!!!

source.gif

G translate http://visao.sapo.pt/atualidade/2019-06-12-Madonna-em-entrevista-exclusiva-a-VISAO-Nao-vou-deixar-Lisboa

In a very decent Portuguese, the pop queen who is living in Portugal praises the Lisbon soundtrack and declares herself "hopeful", "fighter" and "controversial"

"I'm not going to leave Lisbon, my son still plays football in Benfica, I have a house there, and I walk back and forth. I live in Tap Air Portugal, it's my home." This is just one of many statements to keep from this interview with Madonna, exclusive to Portugal in this week's VISION this Thursday in the stands.

VISION spoke with the singer about her 14th studio album, Madame X, in a conversation that went by her life in Lisbon, the music and causes that move the queen of pop.

His experience in Portugal came several times. "I am inspired by this melancholy and feeling of the Portuguese guitar and the lukewarm guitar," he revealed.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Love the cover.  The next several days, is going to be an explosion of media coverage on her.  Can't wait!!!

No Major US cover yet?

29 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

No Major US cover yet?

I know.  Very odd.  No Harper's Bazaar, Elle, W, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, People, Billboard etc