An Audience with Madonna (Alexandra Palace)

It says 'The ticket ballot will open at 10am Wednesday 12th June via the 
'GET TICKETS' button below.
When the ballot opens, you will have 2 hours to redeem your pair of free tickets
before the next wave of successful fans are contacted! '

So there'll be more waves, if you don't get an email tonight then check around 12pm tomorrow I think.

I got one too! 

I entered with two email addresses and my boyfs and been sent three sets of unique codes.

Now I think that everyone who entered will get a code and the challenge is actually trying to redeem a set of tickets tomorrow morning.

Agh! I think I've blown it again. I saw the email come in at night but waited until the next day to order. 

I can't believe it! I've missed the blue vinyl and now I think I've missed this. 😥😥

2 minutes ago, ABB2015 said:

I got one too! 

I entered with two email addresses and my boyfs and been sent three sets of unique codes.

Now I think that everyone who entered will get a code and the challenge is actually trying to redeem a set of tickets tomorrow morning.

I entered with 3 emails as well and only got one with the code.

Decided to try in the end but I did not get an email either, and that's fine anyway I suppose, as I got to drag my ass up early at work the next day. Those of you who will get to go: have a wonderful time seeing M so up close!! Show her your love and please share the fab experience!! 🙂 x

1 minute ago, Disintegration said:

Anybody get seats? I got some. 🙂

I’ve never been to Alexandra Palace, looks so small. :tigger:

6EA628BC-D1B1-486F-8C49-A0D07F1FF9B7.jpeg

Lucky you!!㊗️㊗️㊗️