iHeartRadio Icons Madonna Interview

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

I'm watching it now, did she make a comment about God control, Killers, Faz?

She said God Control and Extreme Occident are her favorites songs from the album.

Also, Killers who are partying was the first song she wrote.

This is disturbing me that she was considering not recording another album until Lisbon inspired her!  Did you guys interpret that to mean ever, or just not for a while?  Yikes!

Love how she thinks of the songs by as her babies but managed to pick Extreme Occident and God Conteol as particular favorites.

1 minute ago, Shane said:

This is disturbing me that she was considering not recording another album!  Did you guys interpret that to mean ever, or just not for a while?  Yikes!

I think just for a while. The plan was to direct a film first.

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

This is disturbing me that she was considering not recording another album!  Did you guys interpret that to mean ever, or just not for a while?  Yikes!

Love how she thinks of the songs by as her babies but managed to pick Extreme Occident and God Conteol as particular favorites.

Maybe there wasnt a deadline or a label pushing her to make an album and she’s more free? Isn’t that a good thing? But yeah, guess you can interpret it differently

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Maybe there wasnt a deadline or a label pushing her to make an album and she’s more free? Isn’t that a good thing? But yeah, guess you can interpret it differently

Yes, I like your interpretation.  That’s why I’m asking.  I couldn’t tell from the wording.  And since it was four years anyway, it makes me wonder how long we would have waited had she not been inspired!

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

Yes, I like your interpretation.  That’s why I’m asking.  I couldn’t tell from the wording.  And since it was four years anyway, it makes me wonder how long we would have waited had she not been inspired!

It also concerns me she wasn't thinking of her next album during that long gap, but luckily we got Madame X!

9 minutes ago, Shane said:

This is disturbing me that she was considering not recording another album until Lisbon inspired her!  Did you guys interpret that to mean ever, or just not for a while?  Yikes!

I think ever. 

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

The fact that they’re playing I Rise and the screen says Faz Gostoso 😂😂😂😂

The comments kicked off lol

It was a cute interview, where they also live on the IHeart radio stations with this? It’s great that they put a lot of songs, and the explanation of Dark Ballet title, I’m sick about how much she praises Quavo and he’s so meh.

We need the GC video!