Anyone else waiting until Friday?

Come Alive, God Control, Extreme Occident, Faz Gostoso, Batuka, Crazy, Killers!!!!! WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS AMAZING SHIT!!!!!!!

First full listen is done.

I fucking love this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I waited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is EVERYTHING!!!!!!

UGGHHHHH!!!!

I am beyond happy I waited! The experience was amazing: getting up early today and without any pressure and with high sound quality beginning to listen to this wonderful album in full and then still having time to repeat my favorites. I am in awe

TIt’s a quarter past 4am here and I’ve been listening to MX since midnight non stop. I’m Not 100% sure yet but right now I’m thinking this album may very possibly make its way into my top five favourite Madonna album list of all time. 

4 minutes ago, Profane said:

That’s how I started my day! Is there anything better? 

No! Lol

so far I am stunned. I am LOVING everything so far. Just finished Killers and I could cry it’s so good 

2 minutes ago, TXIII said:

No! Lol

so far I am stunned. I am LOVING everything so far. Just finished Killers and I could cry it’s so good 

I started at 7am this morning and still going strong now lol

2 minutes ago, TXIII said:

lol it was 530 am my time! 

Ha! I was awake earlier in anticipation but waited for my husband to leave before listening as wanted no interruptions. Felt like forever for him to get out lol!

After picking up the deluxe edition at Target and arriving home, I will listen. And hopefully the redemption CDs will be at the mailbox .

EDIT: I received an email saying none were available lol Oy. I had already purchased "Medellin" from iTunes, so I guess I'll get the deluxe from there if Target comes up short.

So delighted I waited until today to hear the album. Tonight I'm looking forward to reading and watching all the interviews. I'm making a whole day of it! ❤️

56 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

I’m still too anxious to listen to it, I need to choose the perfect time... being congested with a head cold doesn’t really scream the perfect time to me 🥶

Madame X is a nurse, she will take care of and cure you!

I hope you get better soon!

I am beyond glad for having waited. The whole anticipation this week was actually a beautiful thing and made my first listening experience much richer. I am still listening to the album (at my job, with very low volume) but will listen to it again in full at home today 🙂 I can barely wait 🙂 And my double vinly and double CD deluxe edition have arrived!!!! Perfect!!!!!!!