Anyone else waiting until Friday?

Yes I'm waiting. Going to store tomorrow to buy CD. I hope I find the blond cover bc all I've seen advertised in stores is the Frida dark haired one.

56 minutes ago, Shane said:

Enjoy and please give initial thoughts!

Just finishing I Rise now, this album is definitely an adventure from start to finish, it’s quite surreal, a lot to take in, I loved every second but definitely need repeated listens to break the album down. So glad to have her back with a new album!

Highlights on initial listen have to be God Control, Crazy, Faz Gostoso and I Don’t Search I Find.

I cant wait to to learn every second of this triumphant album.

1 minute ago, tasteinmen said:

Just finishing I Rise now, this album is definitely an adventure from start to finish, it’s quite surreal, a lot to take in, I loved every second but definitely need repeated listens to break the album down. So glad to have her back with a new album!

Highlights on initial listen have to be God Control, Crazy, Faz Gostoso and I Don’t Search I Find.

I cant wait to to learn every second of this triumphant album.

👏 😍

Just a little over 3.5 hours! But then I realized I have another week until I get to hear the 3 bonus tracks from the box set. The waiting never ends! 

50 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Yes I'm waiting. Going to store tomorrow to buy CD. I hope I find the blond cover bc all I've seen advertised in stores is the Frida dark haired one.

The blonde cover is a Target exclusive in the US.  Good luck!  Going to look for the same tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

The blonde cover is a Target exclusive in the US.  Good luck!  Going to look for the same tomorrow.

Oh thanks so much for letting me know! I will go to Target..xo... thanks again

For anyone who bought merchandise on Madonna's online store, expect a legal digital copy of the album to your email addresses in an hour or two!

10 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Moi! Whenever a new albums on the way, I avoid this forum just so I'm not tempted 😆

I've only heard Crave, Future, & Medellín so far (all three are FAB, of course).

OMG WELCOME!!!

2 hours ago, rebelvvv said:

really? so how do you distinguish between the standard and deluxe at other stores? 

Just now, bardo said:

really? so how do you distinguish between the standard and deluxe at other stores? 

The deluxe is a Target exclusive in the US.  The deluxe has the blonde cover.

I was waiting patiently but plans foiled for Australia. Local store has no copies of the deluxe edition, no poster, promo. Lucky they had the standard edition placed at the back of the normal display. The Bruce Springsteen album was all over the shop in stands and with his full back catalog!

Planned to listen to good quality on CD as l explored the 32 page booklet. 

Anyone able to get the deluxe edition in Australia?

It’s in my library! The wait is (technically) over! :tigger:

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

This is a typical Madonna album experience for me so far. Some tracks I like right away, some sound better from repeated listening, some are like WTF! lol

Yes it’s a lot to process at 2am I need time to calm down and listen to each track my head is spinning