Anyone else waiting until Friday?

just listened to the HQ quality 18 tracks. IT's heanvenly better. IDSIF Gis the one i could notice a huge improve. What an album omg.

90/100, just 2 or 3 flaws.
RH and MDNA are put to shadow.

u guys waiting till friday are blessed, HQ makes a difference.

Edited by Adriano

2 hours ago, Heart_beat said:

POOL: Spotify vs Apple music vs phisical cd copy vs iTunes Flac vs digital copy (merchandise link)...which is the best quality for having the first listening with earphone tomorrow?

Deezer for digital. Believe me I tried all those! 

Pyshical CD > Deezer > iTunes Flac > Spotify. 

46 minutes ago, robster said:

It is NOW released officially in the first teritory in the world!!!

hi, do you know when tracking week starts in BE and NL? same as the US? it's already available in a store here but I want my sale to count for the official first week, so it's not a "lost" sale (for the charts ;))

Just now, Nikki said:

hi, do you know when tracking week starts in BE and NL? same as the US? it's already available in a store here but I want my sale to count for the official first week, so it's not a "lost" sale (for the charts ;))

noooooo idea!

Joined this forum after I went to the Rebel Heart Tour, and have waited for this album with you all ever since! For those of you about to listen for the first time, I wish you an excellent experience, and hope that our Queen's words, messages and music moves you, inspires you, changes you and stays with you ❤🎶

I‘m still hanging in there too!

I admit I did listen to the first snippets that floated around last weekend (only the 10-15 sec ones), since I was very curious about the sound of this whole record. 

But after hearing those few amazing seconds of God Control....I am convinced there’s nothing to worry about and can happily wait for a great musical ride tomorrow!

Initial song verdict on first listen. My ranking will definitely change in the coming days:

1. Come Alive - M's balladry is in fine display here;  choral background is sublime

2. Faz Gastoso - superb duet w/ Anitta. This bop should've been a single. Release it asap!

3. Crazy - vintage, radio-friendly M sound; clever use of accordion

4. Looking for Mercy - a sweeping movie soundtrack-like song. Lush instrumentation and orchestration

5. Batuka - drums and chants are the highlights

6. Extreme Occident - vocal delivery on point

Trying to make sense of the following:

*God Control - a sonic Frankenstein. Captivating or jarring in some parts

*Bitch I'm Loca - inferior Mamacita - Papi collaboration to Medellin and perhaps, Soltera.

*I Don't Search I Find - chill throwback to the Erotica era; reminds me of Fever

*Killers Who Are Partying - seems like a lovechild of Paradise Not for Me and Frozen

Edited by toujours

8 hours to go, though I might not be able to listen to it until tomorrow morning. I think I’ll be ok...