Anyone else waiting until Friday?

One more day my patient friends! 

Does anyone know when the album will be out in Europe (Germany)? I mean the exact time like in hours? 

23 minutes ago, Lolo said:

One more day my patient friends! 

Does anyone know when the album will be out in Europe (Germany)? I mean the exact time like in hours? 

17 hours left.

24h for Mexico! Bring it!!!!! I’m so excited, hadn’t listened to the leaks so I’m just so happy to listen for the first time to the 13 new tracks.

3 hours ago, TXIII said:

That’s what I’ve been doing! Starting from her debut and ending with Rebel Heart tomorrow. 

I’m doing that too! Non stop Madonna helps keep me going. I’ve managed to get the day off on Friday so I’m ready. Bring it on Maddy!😅

15 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

17 hours left.

24h for Mexico! Bring it!!!!! I’m so excited, hadn’t listened to the leaks so I’m just so happy to listen for the first time to the 13 new tracks.

Can t wait too

14 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

17 hours left.

Ok, so it will be available right after midnight? Yeah, it’s so close!!

I am also still waiting ... (I have listened to the five pre-release/preview tracks, but not any of the unofficial leaks.)

Less than 23 hours now where I am in the Eastern US. I don’t think I can wait for the physical CD — I will probably listen to my iTunes/Apple download at midnight, because it’s just too much of a struggle not to. I’ve ordered special editions, but I still might swing by a Target on Friday to see it in the store and pick up a couple gift copies...

Stay strong, everyone! We’re almost there — we can make it!!!

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I’ve been doing this:

1C39180E-9A86-4706-9288-189E26087B1A.jpeg

Poor Breathless.

First Madonna album I will listen in full for the first time on a physical format since ROL.

10 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Poor Breathless.

I watched the Dick Tracy Bluray last Friday night, and I’ve had the Breathless songs stuck in my head this week. Was thinking of spinning the album properly — maybe I’ll do it! This one’s for @Shaun:laugh:

I'm holding out, but I keep hoping that maybe my CD shipments from the tour will arrive early. I also can't decide if I want to listen to the the Apple Music copy at midnight or if I want to wait till the next morning and listen to the CD in my car after I get it first thing in the mornin.g 

22 minutes ago, tycole6 said:

I'm holding out, but I keep hoping that maybe my CD shipments from the tour will arrive early. I also can't decide if I want to listen to the the Apple Music copy at midnight or if I want to wait till the next morning and listen to the CD in my car after I get it first thing in the mornin.g 

If I'm waiting I'll wait for the real thing. I'd do the same if I were you.

40 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Poor Breathless.

I know. It’s really one of her best. I think at least amongst fans it should be counted as Studio Album. 

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

I know. It’s really one of her best. I think at least amongst fans it should be counted as Studio Album. 

Definitely. And I won't be happy until we get a yellow vinyl reissue. But that's for another thread.

Almost there. I won’t listen at midnight but I’ll be up early and listen on my way to work. Can’t wait! The comments and positivity from people who’ve listened already is really promising!

18 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

Almost there. I won’t listen at midnight but I’ll be up early and listen on my way to work. Can’t wait! The comments and positivity from people who’ve listened already is really promising!

I am doing almost the same: I will wake up tomorrow at 6h and listen to the full album once (completely concentrated) then I repeat my favorite songs as I get ready to go to work and then I will listen to the album AGAIN on the way to work and obviously continue the whole day at office🙂

25 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

👏👏🙏🙏

My EQ has been severely tested for days!

The first thing that I'd play is "god control." Next is IDSIF then "crazy." 

Forgive me friends but I've cracked and decided to listen to the 3 bonus tracks. Simply because I don't expect them to be officially available tomorrow on Spotify/Apple Music.

Still leaving the album proper for tomorrow though.

4 hours to go! Can't wait to listen on spotify as i get ready for work then in my headphones as i sit on the bus for 45min on the way to work!

4 minutes ago, Leebf said:

4 hours to go! Can't wait to listen on spotify as i get ready for work then in my headphones as i sit on the bus for 45min on the way to work!

My commute is an hour so should give me enough time to get through it!

POOL: Spotify vs Apple music vs phisical cd copy vs iTunes Flac vs digital copy (merchandise link)...which is the best quality for having the first listening with earphone tomorrow?

Physical CD > Itunes Flac > Spotify/Apple (Although you can increase the bitrate which might be the same as Flac?)

That's my understand but happy to be corrected.