Anyone else waiting until Friday?

Guys, please be extra vigilante and safe over the next thirty-six hours. I’d hate to hear of any Mnationers being unexpectedly terminated before the release. You just know it would give some leak-listener that “told you so” moment they’ve been waiting for 🤗

9 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Think it’s better to listen on car speakers or with headphones?

Definitely good quality headphones. You shouldn’t be driving for over an hour while experiencing madame x for the first time. It’s not safe. 

It's getting harder!  Honestly, the Rebel Heart leaks were so easy to find, you could find them all over youtube and elsewhere.  This time I would have to download them illegally.

Plus, I know how Madonna feels about it, so I will wait

For me, a little more than 27 hours to go...hanging in there! :electropop:

5 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I’ve decided to take Friday off from work to spend it with Madame ❌

I was gonna do the same but then my god damn manager booked a half day meeting first. Now I’m going to have to make it all the way to Friday evening 😬😬😬

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

I am so excited!  I think I’ll start playing her discography leading up to the release.

That’s what I’ve been doing! Starting from her debut and ending with Rebel Heart tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

I’ve decided to take Friday off from work to spend it with Madame ❌

Smart choice! I plan on streaming the album while I drive to Target to get the CD!

I might not be able to sleep tomorrow night....

8 hours ago, Shaun said:

Seems like we’ve got quite an album on our hands...

Will be a glorious moment when it is finally IN my hands and also in my ears, veins, brain, fingers, toes (and other unmentionable places)!!!  I know I'm gonna love it from the inside out (and the outside in, around the edges, top to bottom, side to side).....this build-up/craving is kinda orgasmic?!!!!!  I'm ready to release these flood gates.  Sorry, getting carried away.  :naughty:

Thanks @Shaun for making the waiting of MX a group effort/support system of sorts.  And also, @Voguerista, @runa thanks for the added love and support!!!  :kiss2:

Yep, waiting for Spotify release Friday for first full listen to the album.

I have 3 different physical CD and Vinyl orders but God only knows when they will all arrive.

37 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Will be a glorious moment when it is finally IN my hands and also in my ears, veins, brain, fingers, toes (and other unmentionable places)!!!  I know I'm gonna love it from the inside out (and the outside in, around the edges, top to bottom, side to side).....this build-up/craving is kinda orgasmic?!!!!!  I'm ready to release these flood gates.  Sorry, getting carried away.  :naughty:

Thanks @Shaun for making the waiting of MX a group effort/support system of sorts.  And also, @Voguerista, @runa thanks for the added love and support!!!  :kiss2:

Right back at ya!! 😉😘

I think I will have my first listen on Spotify at 12:01 and my second on the physical deluxe the next day.  I always love the second listen to a new Madonna album as much as the initial listen.

One day to go. I have respected Madonna this round and its been worth it, so excited. Glad l avoided this forum, a thread for each song and so much discussion and promotion of the leaks l didn't expect to find.