Anyone else waiting until Friday?

I am listening to the released songs a last time today and then I will listen to the full album on friday 🙂

Practically waiting as well, bar the less than 50 seconds low q I heard just once a few days ago of I Don't Search and Faz, the rest unreleased is completely oblivious to me, and with all these amazing fans reviews of songs, the incredible hype, to say that I am so keen to listen on Friday is an understatement! Less than two days left, bring it on Madame Fab!

I am on the waiting list also :goodbye:   I have only listened to Medellin and Crave so far.  So much to look forward to on Friday.  I have also not watched the Eurovision performance of Future or the video for Dark Ballet so I will add those to the party on Friday.  I have the day off from work and I have a date with my stereo and my TV 😋 

9 hours ago, Shaun said:

Guys, I am dying to listen to the leak, click all these threads, and join the song discussions! I’m trying to hold off a couple more days and hear the album in its entirety after it downloads to my music library and I can listen at home on proper headphones with candles lit. I’ve heard the five properly released songs (and love each so much), but LAWD GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Anyway, I feel alone. Anyone else in my boat? I haven’t resisted a leak since American Life. I hope I can make it! I feel sooooo out of the loop. 😂😂😂😂

Yes, I'm waiting.

I've always listened to leaks in some form...but this time I want the listening experience with a new Madonna album that I haven't had in a long time. 

One long play of the whole album from start to finish.

8 hours ago, Shane said:

Absolutely waiting!  I never listened to Rebel Heart other than official pre-releases until the day of release.

It is a mixture for me of the era I grew up in and an inability to view music as a free commodity.  I want every time I play an artist’s music to benefit them either through a sale of their physical cd or streaming on an official platform.

I understand that my views are outdated.

You are not alone @Shane!

I'm waiting! I have to admit, it's not because I'm angel though. I'm traveling for work and all the sites where you would download it are blocked on my work computer haha.

I return from my trip Thursday night, so I will stream it at midnight. 

I’m debating if I should listen Thursday at 11pm (I’m CST) when it’s available on Apple Music or when I get the physical album in my hands that Friday morning. I’m thirsty and only Madame X can quench me! 

Just now, TXIII said:

I’m debating if I should listen Thursday at 11pm (I’m CST) when it’s available on Apple Music or when I get the physical album in my hands that morning. I’m thirsty and only Madame X can quench me! 

I’m asking myself the same thing. I know it will be tough, but as of right now I’m going to hold out for the physical CD on Friday. I really want to have that old school-style first listen while flipping through the CD art booklet. Reading the forum reviews today has set my excitement level into overdrive. 

1 minute ago, Get Together said:

I’m asking myself the same thing. I know it will be tough, but as of right now I’m going to hold out for the physical CD on Friday. I really want to have that old school-style first listen while flipping through the CD art booklet. Reading the forum reviews today has set my excitement level into overdrive. 

That’s what I’m pushing for also, I think I’ll do the same. Hopefully I don’t get restless that night because I know my excitement will be through the roof. 

30 minutes ago, TXIII said:

I’m debating if I should listen Thursday at 11pm (I’m CST) when it’s available on Apple Music or when I get the physical album in my hands that Friday morning. I’m thirsty and only Madame X can quench me! 

I’ll go with the physical first. Haven’t done it since COADF. 

Just now, impr3ssive_instant said:

I've only heard God Control because I couldn't resist. I'll wait till Friday for the rest.

Ok. What did you think? I haven't heard it yet. 😧

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

One of her best songs ever. Experimental and weird but still completely danceable and catchy.

Ever? I was afraid you'd say that. Friday needs to happen already. 🤤