Anyone else waiting until Friday?

Absolutely waiting!  I never listened to Rebel Heart other than official pre-releases until the day of release.

It is a mixture for me of the era I grew up in and an inability to view music as a free commodity.  I want every time I play an artist’s music to benefit them either through a sale of their physical cd or streaming on an official platform.

I understand that my views are outdated.

I'm waiting too! Been listening to the five pre-releases over and over again! I'm taking the day off work, going to the park and going to let myself be taken over in the evidence of her brilliance!

Well I know from experience

That if you have to ask for GOOGLE something MADAME X LEAK LISTEN more than once or twice

It wasn't yours in the first place...

Yep im abstaining as well. Only have heard the officially released songs. Happy to wait for Friday & be suprised when hearing it in full. Im just pretending its pre internet days & i can only hear it when i play the cd lol.

I am committed to the wait! I will be strong! Listening to the five songs we have, watching the performances and videos, and getting ready for my Friday listening party! I got some edibles to enjoy during the listen and have the entire day off to enjoy it! I WILL be strong! 

12 minutes ago, Leebf said:

Yep im abstaining as well. Only have heard the officially released songs. Happy to wait for Friday & be suprised when hearing it in full. Im just pretending its pre internet days & i can only hear it when i play the cd lol.

This will be my experience. Still works after some time! 

E0FCCB82-2D23-4908-A1BA-8A8AD13D5242.jpeg

23 minutes ago, AmericanLife95825 said:

Yes and also I’m really close to buying that box set for the cassette!!!  Why do I even want a cassette haha

They keep issuing merch, I keep buying 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

I'm waiting. If you went and listened, more power to ya. 

I'm so old school with new albums from my favorite artists. I love to put it on without any distractions, pour some a glass of wine, and let a new album just take me away. I do this with every single Tori Amos and Madonna release. It's almost a tradition. 

23 minutes ago, Fever said:

I'm waiting too! Been listening to the five pre-releases over and over again! I'm taking the day off work, going to the park and going to let myself be taken over in the evidence of her brilliance!

Well I know from experience

That if you have to ask for GOOGLE something MADAME X LEAK LISTEN more than once or twice

It wasn't yours in the first place...

🤣😂🤣