Anyone else waiting until Friday?

Guys, I am dying to listen to the leak, click all these threads, and join the song discussions! I’m trying to hold off a couple more days and hear the album in its entirety after it downloads to my music library and I can listen at home on proper headphones with candles lit. I’ve heard the five properly released songs (and love each so much), but LAWD GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Anyway, I feel alone. Anyone else in my boat? I haven’t resisted a leak since American Life. I hope I can make it! I feel sooooo out of the loop. 😂😂😂😂

I fell for it, broke down but still will experience it Thursday evening at a listening party and then back home with headphones on!

Also waiting until Friday- 12 fresh, shiny and new M tracks to listen to. 🙂  (though I heard part of DB from Eurovision, of course). And then another three from that European version.

I've always waited until release day to hear a full, new Madonna album. With RH, I listened to the first batch of six songs when they were officially released, and then nothing thereafter until the album release.

Me! It’s killing me! 

I'm abstaining until Friday. I want the full album experience and have planned the day taking the dog out through the fields and woods with Madame X blasting in my ears. 

I’m famously known for my lack of character and self control.....

that said....This is het best work ever!

I have only listened to the released songs so far. I heard one very short (not that clear) clip of Faz Gostoso on Twitter the other day, but that was it. It came up and I couldn’t resist, because ai was dying to hear her song in Portuguese. It’s very difficult with all the raves about the songs, but I love what I’ve heard so far, and the way it’s rolled out. This is a truly special era, so I want to listen as Madonna intended to present it. Friday will be here before we know it. 

Waiting! Haven't heard a single snippet of the songs not officialy released.

It sucks to avoid so much conversations on the forum though

I'm also waiting - and cannot wait to hear the full album after everyone else's comments!! Just been to HMV to preorder my CD too. Friday 12 am cannot come soon enough. 

Only listened to released songs. Waiting for  Madame❌ In full to experience the flow nuisance particularity and “bizarre” of it all. 

For the first time ever i’m restraining myself and waiting. Loving reading the reactions from others but I really want to try and get back that feeling of hearing a whole new album in high quality in one go on release day. 

Surprised i’ve Managed so far. Have to admit I have searched for leaks but couldn’t find anything and i’m glad of that. 

So looking forward to Friday !!!