Madame X album general discussion

2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

is amazon madame x down!?!? cant buy the album, lp, or cassette

and the cd's are gone off the target site wtf?

it’s everything i’ve ever wanted and so much more. the left turns on this album are unprecedented and i need time to digest it all, but i’m blown away by her artistry time and time again ❤️👑 

WOW WOW WOW.........from beginning to the end I had goosebumps... Takes you on an emotional journey.  Its been a long time since I''ve fallen in love with an entire Madonna album first listen .  

Madame X is a journey

Madame X found peace in Medellìn. After traveling the world, learning to find her true self she found love. Madame x have been around. She saw how life is. How humanity can be. Let her tell you her story

Dark ballet. The dance Madame X learned. The sad games and lies we can play. But she’s not concern. Madame X is every woman. From the past to the future. She’s Joan of arc. She’s Madonna. 

We lost god control. What can we do now? Is the world lost? Madame X knows the nation lied. It’s time for a new democracy, everybody knows the damn truth, Wake up!

Not everyone can come into the future Madame X warns you. She played the game. And now She’s woke. You have to learn to survive. Stop living in the past. Let your light shine. And follow her into the future. 

Her journey somehow started in Cabo Verde. A long night praying. Hoping and learning. Batuka gives us the spark that gave Madame X the courage to keep hoping. Helping her to preach to the world her knowledge. 

Killers are everywhere. Human after human, rich and poor, children, woman, Islamist, Jews, society after society, Countries after another. Madame X saw everyone. Her identity is to give everyone a voice.

Madame X traveled the world, far away from her home. She miss the love she once had. Crave. She craves only you and her craving can be dangerous. 

But she won’t waiting for you any more nights if you thinks she not good enough. She gave you all of her layers. She’s a force and she won’t tame. She won’t let you drive her Crazy

Madame X’s journey not over. She has hopes. She wants peace. Dare to dream, Come Alive

She’s lost. Trying to help everyone, Madame X had to pay the cost. She’s lost. She traveled the world trying to find her own identity. Life is a cercle. From Extreme Occident to anywhere she’s been. She wasn’t lost

Madame X can party. Come baby come. From Portugal to Brazil show me how you move your body. It’s tasty baby. She’s loca. Put it inside 

Finally enough love. Madame X don’t search. She find. Platinum gold. Inside your soul. We live between life and death. Waiting to move on, and in the end We accept it. We shake hands with our fate. Finally enough love

Is it really pain if it’s inside? Is it really faith if I'm weak? Can you tell the truth when you live lies? Madame X looking for mercy. It’s hard enough trying to forgive. Hard enough trying to live. She needs someone to teach her to love. Somebody to teach how to rise

And Madame X tell you: “I rise” She hold on to the Magic of it. She managed to survive. She ready to finally find peace and love. She might go to Colombia to find it. 

I just finished my 1st full listen. I am tired and going to bed soon, so I will write a review tomorrow, but for the 1st time in a very long time, this woman has left me speechless. She literally did something that no other star of her caliber would dare to do, and that is take a risk this big, this late into such a long and accomplished career.  Wow. I am in awe.

11 minutes ago, juliebean said:

and the cd's are gone off the target site wtf?

I just bought one online but my Target said that they would not have them tomorrow.

Unbelievable, Amazing, incredible😍😍😍😍😍 I was not expecting this album. I am on my second listen and haven't realized yet how amazing this is. God Control? Batuka? Faz Gostoso? I had to scream. The ballads are gorgeous. I thought Autotune would bother me too much but it is not the case at all. I am only not that fond of Come  Alive and Bitch I'm loca, but they are also good songs. OMG!!!!!!

With the three bonus tracks on the end, it is effing amazing.  Ciao Bella is a perfect album closer.  I cannot say anything negative except I wish a couple of songs were even a bit longer.  Madame X is fantastic.  What a work of art.  I am shook.  

I just had my first full listen. I am tired because today was and tomorrow will be a long day.

On first listen, this album is a masterpiece.

It's gorgeous and adventurous. It is a sonic journey.

The production is sublime, and the beats.  Seriously, the beats.  I just can't even.

I love this woman so much.  

I will give a full review soon. This is all so much to take in. 

11 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

I just bought one online but my Target said that they would not have them tomorrow.

hmmm. that's strange i'm looking to buy the standard does it show up on the site for you?

55 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I'm having the same issue. Downloaded my album, but won't download the digital booklet. Same exact error message.

Anyone else having this issue?

The booklet wasn't even available for download in the deluxe version

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

It’s the kind of album if you start the first song you can’t stop until the end 

So addicting! On my 2nd listen and planning on a 3rd.

First impression: wow, it’s really that great! her first album coherent and without fillers since Confessions. She has not taken so much risk since Music. And you were all right, God Control is everything! Batuka :dramatic: I ❤️ her!