Madame X album general discussion

50 minutes ago, Aries said:

did anyone get the digital booklet download with the album...I didn't it keeps saying "not available...this item is being modified"

I'm having the same issue. Downloaded my album, but won't download the digital booklet. Same exact error message.

Anyone else having this issue?

9 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I'm having the same issue. Downloaded my album, but won't download the digital booklet. Same exact error message.

Anyone else having this issue?

Same here :dazed: 

OMG!!! Finally enough love!!!! Dear GOD!!!! This album is sooo much more that I was expecting!!! It's like a retrospective of brilliant songs in someone's career.  She has soooo many real SINGLE potentials. 

Killers WHO are Partying!!!! OMG that melody kills ME!!!!

BATUKA!!!! What????!!!!

Extreme Occident!!! 

Come Alive - Would be such a powerful single for USA!!!

I Don't Search I Find - I found LOVE!!!!

Bitch I'm Loca is way tooo much fun and I don't speak Spanish! It's her best chance on a big Top 20 hit on Latin charts Globally.

7 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I’m seriously flying in 10 continents!

No

lies detectes. Seriously, If you listen to it with eyes closed you are a MaDame❌...a world traveler, Cha Cha instructor...

I have to go to bed so can’t do a review until tomorrow.  It’s an astounding piece of work.  Five stars.

Two quick things.  Killers Who Are Partying is beautiful, and the lyrics are not cringe inducing because the chorus refutes them as literal.  They are a show of support and solidarity, not her trying to be someone she is not.

Secondly, there are many fantastic vocal moments on this album, so I don’t know what people are talking about. Some of her best singing ever.  EVER.

Just now, Shane said:

I have to go to bed so can’t do a review until tomorrow.  It’s an astounding piece of work.  Five stars.

Two quick things.  Killers Who Are Partying is beautiful, and the lyrics are not cringe inducing because the chorus refutes them as literal.  They are a show of support and solidarity, not her trying to be someone she is not.

Secondly, there are many fantastic vocal moments on this album, so I don’t know what people are talking about. Some of her best singing ever.  

Sleep well good fan!

2 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

Our Queen did it--  surpassed Bruce and Jonas Brothers.   

#1 on US ITUNES

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 1.34.35 AM.png

:clap: We need to keep it that way!

As for me, I won’t be listening to the album until morning...but I’m thrilled it’s already in my library!