Madame X album general discussion

32 minutes ago, robster said:

We already knew this but now she apparently confirmed it in today's interviews:

Madonna offered several interviews today in London, and apparently confirms that "God Control" and "Batuka" already have their recorded videos, also mentioned that they will perform a clip of "I Rise" on the beach.

"Perform a clip of I Rise on the beach"? What does it mean? When is she going to go on the beach to perform just a part of a song..? lol

Great news otherwise!

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

does anyone know if tracking week starts the same day worldwide everywhere? I can buy the album today already, but I want it to count for the official first week

Nope. Wait for tomorrow (Friday).

All sales before that are lost…

Downloaded via iTunes at midnight in Melbourne, Australia.

Being listening non-stop.

Currently 2:00am and I'm like wow .... just wow!

Nothing like it out there. Pushing musical boundaries and sensibilities - including her own and ours - like never before.

Have to go to work in a few hours, so need some sleep.

Thank you Madonna for yet another pièce de résistance!

13 minutes ago, alcermag said:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Guuuurrrl she's calling out all the dumb dumbs! Love it!

Just now, Miphiwart said:

So what about the preorders? I dont get it

The pre-orders count towards the first week sales.

The stores are not legally allowed to sell the album before Friday but some of them do. These sales will count towards this week's charts but there won't be enough to enter the charts, so they are "lost." And these 500 copies per country (or more, or less) could still make a difference had they been bought from tomorrow on.

I really think this is the best album promotion and rollout of Madonna's career. Especially from the Instagram standpoints. IDSIF by the way, is so hypnotic. It is my first listen.

22 minutes ago, Nikki said:

God she’s beautiful. I have to wait till midnight for the album! So excited!

41 minutes ago, henree said:

I really think this is the best album promotion and rollout of Madonna's career. Especially from the Instagram standpoints. IDSIF by the way, is so hypnotic. It is my first listen.

ROL, Confessions and RH say hi.  She was everywhere when those albums dropped, people who never followed Madonna knew she had new albums out

Hell I remember going into a Barnes & Noble in 2008, the week HC was released and but 5 different magazines with her on the cover, I was at that same B & N yesterday and there wasn't a single magazine with her on the cover...

Ok I've just listened to the album. MUSICAL JOURNEY. What a piece of art! What a return to form. Imo her most imaginative album since ROL and Music. Loved every track, especially Extreme Occident, Looking For Mercy... Oh and Killers. And the others too!

Are there bad mastering defects on the cd? Some posters have said the downloads/leaks had them? Clicks? Surface noise-like?

2 hours ago, alcermag said:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

That Dutch asshole who did the COAD interview and who later told Mybrotherchristopher 'she wasn't nice to me'...did the whore question.

5 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I think the interview will be around 8.00pm but not sure. 

im a little pissed at her saying she'll play some new music after talking about the M interview.. naming something from the editors and others. why not play a new M song?

1 minute ago, Hobbit said:

It's better that Jo Whiley hurry up, I'm not going to listen to Rick Astley all evening

Jo just said it's just after half seven and it's short but sweet!

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

Jo just said it's just after half seven and it's short but sweet!

lol i just realized to be tuned to the program before, at least now there's ROL. thank you!