Madame X album general discussion

I can imagine this album being quoted and serve as an example when the other pop bitches come that age, struggling to continue their carreers . 

but I think it's impossible now to get rid of the age number appears as a last name for her everywhere. 

maybe it will be always used as an argument to show how great she is, like the fact that she's still being great is attached to the fact she's getting older

9 minutes ago, beautyiswhereIfoundit said:

I can imagine this album being quoted and serve as an example when the other pop bitches come that age, struggling to continue their carreers . 

but I think it's impossible now to get rid of the age number appears as a last name for her everywhere. 

maybe it will be always used as an argument to show how great she is, like the fact that she's still being great is attached to the fact she's getting older

I haven’t heard the album yet, but someone said earlier in the thread that this would be a template for the other pop ladies when they turn 60.  Um, no.  None of them have done anything good in their 20s or 30s, so why would they at 60?

I haven't listened to the album yet and I know that it doesn't sound like that, but it inspired me to listen to Ladama till MX is officially out 🙂

Rememebr this?

Killers
Extreme Accident
Dark Ballet
I Don’t Search I Find
God Control
Batuka
Funana?
Medellín
Future
I Rise
Crazy
Faz Gostoso
(Bitch I'm) Loca
Back That Up
Come Alive

I wonder what would it be like to listen in this order... 

tr.jpg

6 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

:inlove: Loveeeeeee her.

2 hours ago, rocKstar said:

Rememebr this?

Killers
Extreme Accident
Dark Ballet
I Don’t Search I Find
God Control
Batuka
Funana?
Medellín
Future
I Rise
Crazy
Faz Gostoso
(Bitch I'm) Loca
Back That Up
Come Alive

tr.jpg

I think that the album should have Medellin As the last song kinda - to show Madame X the spy having to kill herself by poison at the end of her espionage journey “I took a pill & hand a drink.i went back to my 17th year” & then reminiscing joyously on the journey she took in life

14 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I think that the album should have Medellin As the last song kinda - to show Madame X the spy having to kill herself by poison at the end of her espionage journey “I took a pill & hand a drink.i went back to my 17th year” & then reminiscing joyously on the journey she took in life

That's an awesome concept. Never thought about it like that!

2 hours ago, jjmor95 said:

:inlove: Loveeeeeee her.

she's so cute. aww! when she say's she hasn't eaten dinner and nobody cares. FEED HER 😂

1 hour ago, Lolasmommy said:

But she says "I took a pill and had a dream."

So techncially the album Madame X is the beginning of her "high"

Funana then HAS to be that track that was playing in that insta video where she asked Mercy what she thought of the music. It has to be, and it sounded awesome in that clip with an accordion. 😍👍🏻

We have a chance to VOTE for CRAVE to be played on HOT AC stations! We have 22 hours left.  It is now #47 on HOT AC RADIO for the week, with each play we get closer to TOP 40!!!! VOTE.

5 hours ago, rocKstar said:

Rememebr this?

Killers
Extreme Accident
Dark Ballet
I Don’t Search I Find
God Control
Batuka
Funana?
Medellín
Future
I Rise
Crazy
Faz Gostoso
(Bitch I'm) Loca
Back That Up
Come Alive

tr.jpg

I presume this was the order the songs were written/recorded... hence no Medellin at this stage

10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

This is nice. Not some weird deal or anything, but it’s promo

Screenshot_2019-06-12-17-49-11.png.eebcb

Promo ramping up. 👍🏼

23 minutes ago, Nikki said:

This is nice. Not some weird deal or anything, but it’s promo

Screenshot_2019-06-12-17-49-11.png.eebcb

Thanks for sharing! Do you have a link I can use?  I have Amazon Prime but don't see this as an option to sing up. 😞

5 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Thanks for sharing! Do you have a link I can use?  I have Amazon Prime but don't see this as an option to sing up. 😞

I found it at another forum (M infinity) I don't have a link

1 hour ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I presume this was the order the songs were written/recorded... hence no Medellin at this stage

Medellín is number 8 :rolleyes:

Stop with the nonsense Medellín was a last minute addition to have a hit. That was not the case as Maluma and Madonna have already said it several times in lots of interviews.