Madame X album general discussion

2 hours ago, bb8977 said:

In that case shouldn t people who have listened to the leaks and are openly discussing them be suspended as well ?

NO because that’s what they got on their own outside of this forum and we’re not policing what people did elsewhere on the internet. We’ve already been through this for album launches going back to A.L. Madonna’s people who lurk here only complain and send takedown notices about people sharing and asking for this stuff HERE on the forum. The same goes for the web-host.

16 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I think you just did, and very well I might say. 🙂 Can't wait to hear it!

Thank you ☺️

24 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

4. Crave has a part which sounds like Mer Girl

I’m exited to make the comparison, but can you guide me to the part of Crave you’re referring to? 

Guys, I am a little emotional right now! Finally heard the album!!!!! And this woman is playing with my feelings!!!!! What a rollercoaster, what a songs, this is so much better than al she did the last 15 years! LAP and AL are my favorite albums and this is maybe surpassing those two!!! What a ride!!

It's just.... I'm stunned. I'm blown away.

A lot of you are going to question if certain albums are going to be booted from your top 3 favs. That's the conversation I think we're headed in. I cannot see a scenario where the vast majority of fans don't think this is a game changing album for her. If the critics don't follow suit, it's whatever at this point. Madonna took IMMENSE risks with this album and as far as I'm concerned, IT PAID OFF.

I can't believe it!!! Holy shit, FAZ GOSTOSO 

bitch I'm screaming

8 minutes ago, acko said:

OMG I'm so excited, but I have to wait till SATURDAY 🤬

You're going to love it. Her team is insane releasing songs like Crave and I Rise and Future to preview the album, not that they're not good songs and they fit in VERY well with the album. Crave is a good single but I Rise & Future do not tell any sort of story about this album. Medellin and Dark Ballet definitely do, those were good choices. 

But when you hear the others you're going to be like okay WHAT? Why were they hiding this from us?! 

Faz Gostoso Come Alive and OMG ESPECIALLY God Control & I Don't Search I Find ... it's like fireworks, I can't believe it 

6 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

You're going to love it. Her team is insane releasing songs like Crave and I Rise and Future to preview the album, not that they're not good songs and they fit in VERY well with the album. I mean, they're album tracks

But when you hear the others you're going to be like okay WHAT? Why were they hiding this from us?! 

Faz Gostoso Come Alive and OMG ESPECIALLY God Control & I Don't Search I Find ... it's like fireworks, I can't believe it 

I'm beyond excited now...Hopefully there will b at least  more releases then... 🙂 Thank u 4 ur excitement!

6 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

You're going to love it. Her team is insane releasing songs like Crave and I Rise and Future to preview the album, not that they're not good songs and they fit in VERY well with the album. I mean, they're album tracks

I know I agree it does seem odd they held back the albums best songs for promotion.

But Medellin and Crave were picked for streams.....Madonna obviously wanted God Control as the lead she shot that video first long before everything else but the strategy changed.

Just now, Confessit said:

I know I agree it does seem odd they held back the albums best songs for promotion.

But Medellin and Crave were picked for streams.....Madonna obviously wanted God Control as the lead she shot that video first long before everything else but the strategy changed.

It was really foolish to not lead with both Medellin and God Control. But, maybe they really do have something up their sleeve this time. There's something very odd about the 1) very cinematic shots from the Madame X intro video, 2) Madonna saying she was up all night filming  back to back videos in the NYTimes interview  3) the fact that she's got a video out for Dark Ballet (and she's not even in it), and 4) God Control being shot months ago but for some reason waiting in the wings.

Could be a video album. Idk, wishful thinking lol

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

It was really foolish to not lead with both Medellin and God Control. But, maybe they really do have something up their sleeve this time. There's something very odd about the 1) very cinematic shots from the Madame X intro video, 2) Madonna saying she was up all night filming  back to back videos in the NYTimes interview  3) the fact that she's got a video out for Dark Ballet (and she's not even in it), and 4) God Control being shot months ago but for some reason waiting in the wings.

Could be a video album. Idk, wishful thinking lol

I think she wanted to release Dark Ballet and God Control as leads but they were changed to Medellin and Crave.

I don't think there is a video album but plenty of footage to be revealed. We already have the drag queen video for God Control should be out for PRIDE I think there's at least 1 more music video and single before she tours in September. 

17 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

You're going to love it. Her team is insane releasing songs like Crave and I Rise and Future to preview the album, not that they're not good songs and they fit in VERY well with the album. Crave is a good single but I Rise & Future do not tell any sort of story about this album. Medellin and Dark Ballet definitely do, those were good choices. 

I am shaking here from expectation🤩 I was trying not to be to euphorical but what the hell, I want to experience this era really deep!

13 minutes ago, xtaticboy82 said:

Never been this very very ecstatic after listening to a M album since Confessions On A Dance Floor. 

I agree. I have this really vivid memory of me listening to COADF. Get Together, in the car, for the first time. I was only 19. Listening to Madame X has felt like that. It's that special moment where you're moved by music. 

5 hours ago, AmericanLife95825 said:

I REFUSE to listen beforefriday!!!!

4 hours ago, Plaything said:

NO, many others in here are waiting, too!

4 hours ago, Mr Ciccone said:

No I’m waiting too!

3 hours ago, Geiger83 said:

Nope...I am here waiting, anticipating, hesitating like in a fuzzy dream...

2 hours ago, stevo208 said:

I'm waiting. I've planned my day for Friday. 

We’re going to get there, not long now. Release day is going to be like a religious experience. 

Madame X is fantastic. I was blown away with my first listen at the creativity and clearly the energy, time, vision and effort  M has put into this album.  It's going to be up there with her top albums and this is based just on two listens already. I can't wait to put God Control on loud speakers, it's my absolute fav at the moment from the album, it is perfection. There is not a track I felt like I needed to skip. I am a really really pleased fan. Can't wait for Friday to hold this gem of an album in my hand. I truly hope this album gets all it deserves because M truly deserves the recognition. 

2 minutes ago, the-queen said:

We’re going to get there, not long now. Release day is going to be like a religious experience. 

Keep, keept it together, forever and ever together (till Friday 🤩)

I have not listened to anything other than the officially available songs but to read you, it becomes more and more difficult to resist until Friday. :lol:

people who haven't heard anything, HOLD TIGHT! You are almost there! You can do this and you will be GREATLY AWARDED! Can't wait to read all of your reviews friday. This will be glorious!

3 minutes ago, robster said:

people who haven't heard anything, HOLD TIGHT! You are almost there! You can do this and you will be GREATLY AWARDED! Can't wait to read all of your reviews friday. This will be glorious!

Buckle up for my reactions on the various threads. I’m also planning to write a review once I’ve heard it all.

ALL KILLERS/NO FILLERS DETECTED.

My love and admiration for Madonna is impossibly deeper than ever.

Can't wait to hold the physical in my hands. Can't wait to stream this till my body screams, FINALLY, ENOUGH LOVE!!!