“Bitch I’m Loca” thread

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Finally my nephew likes a Madonna song :lol:. He's 12 and so polite. He asks me to play my favourite songs, he listens and then tells me it's not his style. He listens to much reggaeton (my sister in law loves that style) so on Saturday I played him Bitch I'm Loca and he loved it A LOT! 

He couldn't believe that Madonna was 60! He told me "but it's so great that she keeps making music! And so different all the time!". 

I felt that my job was finally done. It only took me 12 years :lmao:

I love this story. good job!  Haha

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:48 PM, MrK1ngB33 said:

You obviously have had too much to drink.  Put the rose’ down.  

ITS THE BEST TRACK ON THE ALBUM !!! 

It's my favorite song on the album too. To each their own lol

• 2 weeks later...

Def a gem. A massive grower or atleast to me since i don’t speak spanish but rightfully deserves it’s place on the album 

❤️

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

This is pretty good actually!

On 7/8/2019 at 6:51 AM, karbatal said:

Finally my nephew likes a Madonna song :lol:. He's 12 and so polite. He asks me to play my favourite songs, he listens and then tells me it's not his style. He listens to much reggaeton (my sister in law loves that style) so on Saturday I played him Bitch I'm Loca and he loved it A LOT! 

He couldn't believe that Madonna was 60! He told me "but it's so great that she keeps making music! And so different all the time!". 

I felt that my job was finally done. It only took me 12 years :lmao:

🙌

YESSS Karby!! You're doin the Lord's work!! :lol: Good job!! 🙏

17 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I still can't get enough of this song.  I love how crazy and fun it is. 

Ditto! I hope she's planning to perform and dance to it on tour somehow. 

• 3 months later...

“You may be young and hot
I'm not so sure that you can manage this type of entertainment
I've had a Latin boy and truth, there was a bit of damage
Somehow, I think you like that
Let's see if you can last
Forget about the future and we have no past
I like the way you move, you know you're just my type
I guess you like a crazy girl, but it's alright...”

:dramatic:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am still not that into this song, but sometimes when I am in the right mood I really enjoy it, especially if I dance to it. At least for me there are songs that work when we dance to them rather then listen to them. This is the case with BIL 

In general, you have to be in the right mood to listen to Madame X's tracks imo so I can totally understand your point of view. It can take time to fully appreciate the songs. It's normal. 🙂

Edited by Mr.X

• 1 month later...

Perrear its like dogs fucking on doggy style in spanish,  hence dog = perro in spanish wich its almost what u do with twerking lol  ,i know u guys (and Madonna herself too ) always hate the most commercial song she makes , i mean she almost died when Warner forced her to pick 4 minutes instead of candyshop and she went bananas and made interscope realese LFL instead of UB even tough it was decided according to Diplo that UB was going to be the first single   , but if what Madonna really wanted to get that stream area as it seems she wanted to  she should have gone with this more reaggeton sounding sound and style , and before u hate me think alittle  better commercial wise ( im just talking about a comerciality not quality way  OK ) Right now TUSA with carol G and Nicky Minaj has reached 330 + million views cuz nicky choose a more reaggeton style song and its only been out for 2 months and has tons and tons of memes on the latin market area even tough Nckys last album/videos/streams flopped like crazy   ,  carol G  ( a popular latin singer )  never reaches 1 billion plus views on her songs/videos  while Maluma does it and with A LOT of videos , so yeah it was our Queen choice to go with a more experimental raegeton/madonna song and lost the impact she could have had with younger and more demgraphic area,  im a 100%  sure she would have easilly reached 100 + mill views with this song or soltera cuz u can fucking twerkt / perrear it and latin ,  urban, younger  peeps like to do that A LOT nowdays , so there u go i just wanted to take this out , and please remember i said COMMERCIALITY NOT QUALTY ( this is what young people tend to like more always  ,  come on just remember ur younger days not everything was top quality  on  radio lol ) 

Untitledstar.jpg