“Bitch I’m Loca” thread

4 minutes ago, Shane said:

Dark Ballet?  You need a spanking.

I knooooooow.... :cries: but I'm really not fan of the nutcracker and that spoken part is... :provoke:

It's a fun song that's not meant to be taken seriously. They were both obviously just having a good time in the studio and came up with this. Totally in offensive and one of her best 'silly' songs in a long time. I almost see as an interlude really.

But I still don't like it on the album. 

Better than Bitch I'm Madonna, probably at the same level as Soltera. Should have been a bonus track.

To be honest, at first I rolled my eyes at the title of the song, I thought it was too much. But the song itself is better than the title. I kinda like it. I've been listening to it this past week more than the other songs on the album.

32 minutes ago, T0pher said:

I enjoy this song a lot more than God Control and Killers Who are Partying. can't really stand those songs

If those two amazing songs are human beings, I'm pretty sure they cannot really stand you either honestly :smoke:

51 minutes ago, T0pher said:

I enjoy this song a lot more than God Control and Killers Who are Partying. can't really stand those songs

oh.

54 minutes ago, ThinkOfMe said:

My mom is listening to Sirius radio and says to me Bitch I’m Loca from the new album is my song love that beat 

Awesome!! 💫✨

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

If those two amazing songs are human beings, I'm pretty sure they cannot really stand you either honestly :smoke:

ohhhh buuuuurn. such a clever cunt you are. 

Finally my nephew likes a Madonna song :lol:. He's 12 and so polite. He asks me to play my favourite songs, he listens and then tells me it's not his style. He listens to much reggaeton (my sister in law loves that style) so on Saturday I played him Bitch I'm Loca and he loved it A LOT! 

He couldn't believe that Madonna was 60! He told me "but it's so great that she keeps making music! And so different all the time!". 

I felt that my job was finally done. It only took me 12 years :lmao:

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Finally my nephew likes a Madonna song :lol:. He's 12 and so polite. He asks me to play my favourite songs, he listens and then tells me it's not his style. He listens to much reggaeton (my sister in law loves that style) so on Saturday I played him Bitch I'm Loca and he loved it A LOT! 

He couldn't believe that Madonna was 60! He told me "but it's so great that she keeps making music! And so different all the time!". 

Well done! 

Im still waiting for my sons to come thru. But the force of their metalhead father is strong...

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I had a 37 y.o. co-worker come up 2 me recently and say (like dead serious) Did u know that Madonna is already 6O? :rotfl:

Like he was genuinely shocked.