“Bitch I’m Loca” thread

It is a funny song but for me the weakest on the album (I don't mean it is bad, it is just not as good as all others)

I agree. It’s my least favorite song on the album. I knew it already when I saw the title: here comes yet another Bitch I’m Madonna type of song. It doesn’t live up to the superb quality of the album – it’s merely a comic relief before the grand finale. 

5 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

It is a funny song but for me the weakest on the album (I don't mean it is bad, it is just not as good as all others)

+1

Still good and enjoyable but probably the weakest.

10 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

I think the song title is a direct F YOU to all the moan of arcers about BIM. Madonna’s English verse/bridge is an album highlight 🔥

Yes I think you're probably right but I still think she could have found a more creative way to say F YOU 😋   The song is good fun though.

16 hours ago, graffitiheart said:

Reggaeton is vilified in many parts of Latin America and in the world in general , but those who like the genre will eat this up. I love it so much. 

Part of the vilifying is simply racism and snobbishness. Some reggaeton is shit just like some white pop tunes are absurd. But other times songs are carefree bops.

Oh, and of course it was a FU to the haters of BIM (myself included)  this one I like much better

So now with this, ciao bella (I hadn't listened to either until yesterday), Faz Gostofo, God Control, IDSIF, this album is actually full of bops

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:46 AM, LVX said:

This is the B-Day Song of Madame X.

NO. I don't find a bad song on this album.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:24 PM, IsaacHarris said:

Yall buggin! She is riding the HELL out of this beat & Maluma sounds like my next babyfather TBQH

"U may be young & hot, I'm not so sure that u can manage... this type of entertainment!

I've had a Latin boy or two, there was a bit of damage!!! Somehow I think you like that!

Lets see if you can last. Forget about the future & we have no past. I like the way u move, u know your just my type..."

F U E G O  🌶️

🔥 Love this song! one of the best... there are sooo many!

On 6/14/2019 at 6:24 AM, IsaacHarris said:

Yall buggin! She is riding the HELL out of this beat & Maluma sounds like my next babyfather TBQH

"U may be young & hot, I'm not so sure that u can manage... this type of entertainment!

I've had a Latin boy or two, there was a bit of damage!!! Somehow I think you like that!

Lets see if you can last. Forget about the future & we have no past. I like the way u move, u know your just my type..."

F U E G O  🌶️

This was the last song to really catch on for me... But am loving it now!! 🔥😎🔥

Why is Madonna hardly in the song, I mean it is a fine song but it a Maluma song were madonna makes a cameo, slightly odd.

Who is really complaining about maluma tho ? I think we all established we all are in lust with him 😂😂 so it’s all good he and M have undeniable chemistry !!!

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Why is Madonna hardly in the song, I mean it is a fine song but it a Maluma song were madonna makes a cameo, slightly odd.

Yeah. She might as well had put Soltera on the album.

Just now, Genevieve Vavance said:

miine too, but I still love them

There's no song I really dislike on Madame X. I listen to all of them, at least once, every day. But if listen to Loca once a day, I may listen to LFM 10-15 times... 

Just now, runa said:

There's no song I really dislike on Madame X. I listen to all of them, at least once, every day. But if listen to Loca once a day, I may listen to LFM 10-15 times... 

yeah, thank god it's pretty short ^^ and after that we get the glorious I don't search I find!!! 😄 

What are people talking about? Madonna is featured for the exact same amount of time as Maluma. If you listen to the song's structure, Maluma has the first verse, they both share the pre-chorus and chorus, then Madonna has the second verse, then they share the pre-chorus and chorus again.

Oh, and the song slaps.