“Bitch I’m Loca” thread

I knew this would be my least favorite but so relieved that it’s not bad.

A nice fun interlude after Faz Gostoso and before the immaculate final stretch.

Hours later & this collab is still  E V E R Y T H I N G  🔥

Really GET INTO this bridge @ 1:51 

Maluma & Madonna are GOLD! Definitely her best featured artist since Kanye & Pharrell. 

7 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Worst song of the album 

No lil boy.  That would be extreme accident or whatever ..... this is ONE OF CATCHIEST songs on the album.  

Neat? Whoever said my show is neat HAS GOT TO GO. 

19 hours ago, LVX said:

This is the B-Day Song of Madame X.

There is no B-Day Song on this album. MDNA had some amazing songs but also one of her all time worst (B-day Song, Superstar, Best Friend). BIL is fun and not near as clingy as BDS.

8 minutes ago, elijah said:

There is no B-Day Song on this album. MDNA had some amazing songs but also one of her all time worst (B-day Song, Superstar, Best Friend). BIL is fun and not near as clingy as BDS.

Agreed! Everything on MX is solid IMO. 

38 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

No lil boy.  That would be extreme accident or whatever ..... this is ONE OF CATCHIEST songs on the album.  

Neat? Whoever said my show is neat HAS GOT TO GO. 

Like someone else already said, clearly the B-day Song of this era. Could be easily be replaced by Ciao Bella, which is 100x better than this. 

8 minutes ago, madgefan said:

QUIERO SER TU PERRA TAMBIÉN TU BEBECITA...

What a way to ruin a magnificent record! :order:

Bitch, she is loca 🤣

This is my new gym song! Nothing wrong with a good throwaway banger - as long as it’s not an album full of them.... MDNA..... ahem... 

Edited by Profane

7 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Like someone else already said, clearly the B-day Song of this era. Could be easily be replaced by Ciao Bella, which is 100x better than this. 

Delusion.  And ciao Bella is awful definelty the DID YOU DO IT of Madame x.  She’s barely on the track 🤣

anyways my daughter is loving bitch I’m Loca as well ! 

First I thought it's  gonna be a kind of latino BIM (one of her worst song IMO)............but not at all .............it's  fun,; catchy, dancing.................Madame X & Maluma are great....collaboration works............love Soltera too😍 and it's really not the kind of sound i used to listen...

Edited by piedmoutet

Guest eroticerotic

I think my least favorite songs of the era are Malumas

including soltera.

so far the ones I don’t really listen to after a few spins

i read a review describing Madonna’s bitch I’m loca vocals at times as a frisky Rosie from the jetsons lolol

1 hour ago, Mooncrown11 said:

Also I wished she would have come up with a better title  than Bitch I'm Loca especially so soon after BIM.

I think the song title is a direct F YOU to all the moan of arcers about BIM. Madonna’s English verse/bridge is an album highlight 🔥