“Come Alive” thread

It is a great song. Love the influences. Only complaint is that it gets a bit repeatative near the end with the choir singing come alive come alive to infinity. Every time I am thinking it is finished there comes more: come alive come alive... Forever. But yeah great song. The story behind the percussion was very interesting

9 hours ago, CalinB said:

I really love this song and especially the ganaua music  , it takes me straight back to the Essaouira musica festival in Morocco , such a great time , luv their culture

5 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

The repetition of the choir singing "Come Alive, Come Alive" is one of the best parts of the song to me. Heavenly and euphoric.

One of my beautiful Queen’s best ever songs, no doubt about it. I don’t know how she does it. Magicdonna.

15 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Love this too. Madame X has many songs that get better the more we listen. Lots of layers to a lot of them.  Come alive is one of them. Joyous song. 

YES!!!  This album is all about layers.

17 minutes ago, Stranger 68 said:

The first time i hear it..i skip it. but it becomes better and better. Now i really like it!!! But not on my Top 5 Songs on MX!

Once a song clicks with me that connection is unshakeable. I’ve made that connection with a good number of MX songs, probably the strongest with this one to be honest. Especially with how I’m feeling in my own life right now.

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

Once a song clicks with me that connection is unshakeable. I’ve made that connection with a good number of MX songs, probably the strongest with this one to be honest. Especially with how I’m feeling in my own life right now.

I feel the same way too. Come Alive has become my current mantra tbh. Wish we get a video of it, or at least I hope she performs it on tour.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

She will. 🙂

Just read it in the tour section. Yes!! So happy 😄

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I am hoping and praying there is a video recorded for this song!!! 

Based on what we saw from the Madame X doc - they could edit one together from the Birthday footage taken in Marrakech. I think i would actually prefer to see that as she looked amazing, and it would so fit with the music of the song.

25 minutes ago, Crozzauk said:

Based on what we saw from the Madame X doc - they could edit one together from the Birthday footage taken in Marrakech. I think i would actually prefer to see that as she looked amazing, and it would so fit with the music of the song.

Exactly!! So fingers crossed!

On 7/20/2019 at 3:08 AM, Crozzauk said:

That would be so cool!!!! !!

On 22 July 2019 at 8:06 PM, Gaudet said:

Should be made into a glorious video - loving it very much.

5 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

The choir brings me to tears every single time. Watery eyes welling up at work and train, total baby tears alone. 

Such a joyful song 

1 hour ago, Stranger 68 said:

Damn... now i love it...It's on my Top 5 now!!!

Thanks for seeing just how magical this song is. It’s my fave MX song.

• 1 month later...