“Faz Gostoso” thread

I like Blaya’s version better 😶:unsure:

On 7/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, sul8323 said:

FG is my least favorite song on Madame X and I absolutely love it.  What does that say about this record?  Faz Gostoso is fire!

Very well said. 

Madame X has been heaven for me as basically an exclusive Madonna music listener. I LOVE THIS ALBUM. If her voice graces a song, there’s going to be value of whatever’s going on. And that’s the same for this track.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 3:57 AM, animalinstinct said:

Like it or not, Faz is the most popular song from Madame X.

Her ‘team’ would be stupid to not release this properly

84B4E630-26BF-457D-ACC8-049860C0D5B4.jpeg

Well, her team has done a lot of stupid things regarding singles. There's no sign this is getting a proper release. But does it matter? It's already doing well. There's no such thing as proper singles this era anyway.

16 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Well, her team has done a lot of stupid things regarding singles. There's no sign this is getting a proper release. But does it matter? It's already doing well. There's no such thing as proper singles this era anyway.

...and so many wasted opportunities this era. We need to move on. 

I'm gonna say one thing again that I've been saying non-stop since the album came out.

This is the big hit from the album, it's the Bitch I'm Madonna of MadameX. If they release it properly and do a video. Unfortunately, looks like it ain't happening. But I still have hope. Maybe Anitta and Madonna can do a live performance together on MadameX Tour, and maybe that could be the video? Who knows..

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

She's gonna fly to Rio to shoot a video while in the middle of her tour? Sounds about right

4 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

People kept shouting "Faz Gostoso!" at the show last week.  Madonna was like "Faz Gostoso.  Why is that all anyone cares about?  Why do I have to make a video with Anitta??  This is about ME." :sneaky: