“Faz Gostoso” thread

8 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

No. The filler is Bitch I'm Loca. Should have been off the 13-track album and deluxe only instead of poor EXTREME OCCIDENT (the best song on the whole album) which ended up axed off the 13-tracker. NO SENSE.

Absolutely! I'll never understand this decision. 

12 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

No. The filler is Bitch I'm Loca. Should have been off the 13-track album and deluxe only instead of poor EXTREME OCCIDENT (the best song on the whole album) which ended up axed off the 13-tracker. NO SENSE.

Ugh EXACTLY.

I played Faz Gosoto on vacation and my family had a real moment dancing and carrying on...and I'm pretty sure none of them had a clue it was Madonna. It was a real antidote to the fact that one of my family members was whistling the melody of a certain overwrought power ballad from ASIB for AN ENTIRE WEEK. :wacko:

5 minutes ago, Querelle said:

It happened (in a different way) before with Avicii Heart.

Leaks messed up many things during that era. There’s no excuse for this one though. 

10 hours ago, Royal T said:

We need to start spamming guy and M to make this single. 

We need to start fund raising to finanze the video

Or maybe we could make it our selfs with cut and paste clips?

I love this song so much!!! At first I was like “oh this is very cool” and now I’m like chanting this shit in my car super loud like in at karaoke clapping and the whole ordeal!! Wtf? It’s too catchy for its own good. This needs to be a single now!!! 

32 minutes ago, Tatu said:

I love this song so much!!! At first I was like “oh this is very cool” and now I’m like chanting this shit in my car super loud like in at karaoke clapping and the whole ordeal!! Wtf? It’s too catchy for its own good. This needs to be a single now!!! 

I had the same reception to this song. It’s on repeat now. Especially in my car!

On 7/22/2019 at 3:51 PM, dollhouse said:

The flights to Brazil are expensive

she can shoot the images inside of a building, and they can use a double for the images outside

5 hours ago, promise to try said:

she can shoot the images inside of a building, and they can use a double for the images outside

We already got effordless batuka for that. So no thanks

59 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Do you have as much beef with Frozen, WIFLFAG and every other video she's ever used a double on? Or is this just reserved for Batuka??

3 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

You’re an IDIOT. If that’s all you get from watching the Batuka video then you can fuck off along with the rest of your whiny un-insightful posts . *FLUSH*

if people keep commenting and posting come to brazil 5 million times it's going to annoy her and she will never come. I wonder if that's why she hasn't been there since the mdna tour? 

11 hours ago, juliebean said:

if people keep commenting and posting come to brazil 5 million times it's going to annoy her and she will never come. I wonder if that's why she hasn't been there since the mdna tour? 

Yeah probably that’s why. 1st thing that come to her mind.

:doh: