“Faz Gostoso” thread

5 hours ago, Rock said:

And in Portugal, as that's where the song is from (despite it being sang in Brazilian Portuguese) and where it first reached success before it became a hit in Brazil.

It wasn't a hit in Brazil. Madonna's version is way more known.

14 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

This is so frustrating. It needs to be made a single NOW.

Very frustrating... and M is known for making us feeling like this. 

1 hour ago, yououghttavogue said:

This is so frustrating. It needs to be made a single NOW.

It s winter time in Brazil...ahgahg , wait till Christmas Carnival summertime

I hope it happens the video of Faz Gostoso. This song is a sucess and it's not even a single. I think with the single's announcement and announcement it's going to be a hit. Madonna can not miss this chance.

Faz Gostoso is the Bitch I’m Madonna of Madame X. The video definitely has to happen. It’ll be another video with 200 million views. Just saying... but unfortunately it probably won’t happen... 

...people bombarding each of her damn post with this ( nice ) shit , it s clear where she s at with this album , if a video s gonna happen I guess it will drop late this year , now ( tnk g*d ) it s all about true deep pure M attitude about politics , life & activism .

On 7/17/2019 at 8:31 AM, Stephen said:

Anitta and Cardi are in talks to collab

M should put Cardi on the remix and film the video.

A certified global SMASH.

It's what we deserve since those bitches didn't give us a visual for Champagne Rose. 

15 minutes ago, GOD said:

Aww nooo justice for Faz G

Another missed opportunity of scoring a moderate hit, at least. But she's the Queen of releasing the worst singles since she left Warner. Anyway, amazing videography era. Never imagined 5 videos from the same album. 

On 7/11/2019 at 4:16 AM, Shane said:

The energy of this song is off the charts.  Talk about being swept up in the momentum of a song.

👍

On 7/10/2019 at 6:24 PM, Jairo said:

I just met Anitta! She's very kind and amazing. She's aware of the Faz Gostoso reactions and she wants a video with Madonna. "Hopefully we'll convince her", she told me 🙂

IMG_-4ebzzq.jpg

How lucky!

Great picture

Thanks for sharing  😀

Regarding Madonna covering a "recent song" I have no problem with that. After checking it out I must say I've enjoyed the original version as well. Obviously Madonna added her own stamp to it, as she always does. It's infectious and fluid AF. If we get a video for this great, if we don't I'm just as happy listening to the song

1 hour ago, XXL said:

How lucky!

Great picture

Thanks for sharing  😀

Regarding Madonna covering a "recent song" I have no problem with that. After checking it out I must say I've enjoyed the original version as well. Obviously Madonna added her own stamp to it, as she always does. It's infectious and fluid AF. If we get a video for this great, if we don't I'm just as happy listening to the song

Cant Anitta pay for it then? 😄

Great to hear that from her though. I will see her livr in concert. Dont know too much of her music but i know it will be fun and lively.

FG is my least favorite song on Madame X and I absolutely love it.  What does that say about this record?  Faz Gostoso is fire!

5 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

That's the funny thing, Madonna probably just intended for this to be a filler on the album, or at least didn't expect it to be so popular

This. In a way I think she doesn't want to do a video for it because it takes away the attention from HER songs.

No. The filler is Bitch I'm Loca. Should have been off the 13-track album and deluxe only instead of poor EXTREME OCCIDENT (the best song on the whole album) which ended up axed off the 13-tracker. NO SENSE.

2 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

No. The filler is Bitch I'm Loca. Should have been off the 13-track album and deluxe only instead of poor EXTREME OCCIDENT (the best song on the whole album) which ended up axed off the 13-tracker. NO SENSE.

Totally, I just think the deluxe IS the album as far as everyone involved in it is concerned and the 13-track abomination should never have existed in the first place. It’s certainly not the “record” as Madonna herself sees it. 

3 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

This.

2 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Totally, I just think the deluxe IS the album as far as everyone involved in it is concerned and the 13-track abomination should never have existed in the first place. It’s certainly not the “record” as Madonna herself sees it. 

Would agree if this was about Looking for Mercy.