“Faz Gostoso” thread

11 minutes ago, Narendra Sen said:

This is frustrating for me since Medellin is one of the very few songs on this album that I dislike :rant: And by the time the video/single is out, the summer will be almost over. 

Ugh, this is Madonna singing in Portuguese!! Everyone should hear this song! Could have been the lead single or she could have released it (with a video) on the day of the album release. Yeah, this song is not representative of the album, but, as far as I'm concerned, neither is Medellin. 

I think sticking with the Maluma feature was a "safer" option but man did they overlook! Nothing that can be done now though, at least we got a stunning video out of it in Medellin.

22 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I think sticking with the Maluma feature was a "safer" option but man did they overlook! Nothing that can be done now though, at least we got a stunning video out of it in Medellin.

the gays were not ready for Anitta

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I thought Madonna didn't play it safe... :sadface:  I'm thinking she has a crush on the Maluma guy or maybe she values her collaboration with him so much that she wanted the world to see/hear that thing first. Or maybe he was really hard to get and she had to release Medellin as a single or something. Or they didn't want a cover to be the lead single. But Medellin is so flat and dull compared to FG... I take some comfort in the fact that it kinda backfired - didn't even reach no. 1 in Colombia ( :rotfl:) or any other country in South America. So much for Maluma providing M huge streaming numbers in the Latin market. 

Anyway, looking forward to the hawtness of the Faz Gostoso music video :dramatic:  Come, baby, come, go, baby, go 

Medellín was a good choice as 1st single it had broad worldwide appeal...

FG can still be a hit - it’s “winter” in the Southern Hemisphere now so a video in August could still arrive in time for both Northern summer and southern summer...

lastly, to all the crackheads who were moaning about Anita featuring on this album way back in 2018 Cz of her views etc u all seem to have shut the fuck up now! Our Qween knows best!

5 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Medellín was a good choice as 1st single it had broad worldwide appeal...

FG can still be a hit - it’s “winter” in the Southern Hemisphere now so a video in August could still arrive in time for both Northern summer and southern summer...

lastly, to all the crackheads who were moaning about Anita featuring on this album way back in 2018 Cz of her views etc u all seem to have shut the fuck up now! Our Qween knows best!

I missed that... what supposedly are her views? 

4 hours ago, Profane said:

I missed that... what supposedly are her views? 

3 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

I have no idea just a load of hysterical qweens on were going ape shit is all I remember

She supports President Bolsonaro, the one Merkel, Macron and De Blasio called the new "Hitler", so yeah.... we had "concerns".

Does she actually support Bolsonaro or did she just not actively support his opponent during the election cycle? There's a big difference.

“I want to make it clear once and for all that I do not support the candidate Bolsonaro,” she said in an uncharacteristically serious video, insisting that her fight against homophobia and racism speak for themselves.

“Yes, I support the use of the hashtag EleNão,” she added, inviting three more female singers to join the movement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/24/world/americas/brazil-election-jair-bolsonaro.html

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Does she actually support Bolsonaro or did she just not actively support his opponent during the election cycle? There's a big difference.

“I want to make it clear once and for all that I do not support the candidate Bolsonaro,” she said in an uncharacteristically serious video, insisting that her fight against homophobia and racism speak for themselves.

“Yes, I support the use of the hashtag EleNão,” she added, inviting three more female singers to join the movement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/24/world/americas/brazil-election-jair-bolsonaro.html

That was after a commotion happened in Brazil. She had liked posts supporting Bolsonaro campaign and then she was forced to participate in the #NotHim campaign by her fans. (She got in even after Madonna for god's sake :lmao:).

And after the election happened she got back to liking posts of people supporting the government and is doing a lecture tour around the country where all the other speakers are big and active Bolsonaro supporters. So no, she didn't change.

9 minutes ago, Profane said:

Never heard of Anitta or Maluma until MX (not big in the UK). Is her music any good?

Its trash. "Her" only good song is Faz Gostoso.

2 hours ago, Profane said:

Never heard of Anitta or Maluma until MX (not big in the UK). Is her music any good?

She has a new song with Diplo and its video is going viral..

I read on some Russian Madonna fan site that there won’t be any video. Supposantly Anitta’s Spokesperson denied any rumor about a video and said there is nothing in plans. Sorry the source is in Russian: 

https://vk.com/wall-32685573_2778

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

I read on some Russian Madonna fan site that there won’t be any video. Supposantly Anitta’s Spokesperson denied any rumor about a video and said there is nothing in plans. Sorry the source is in Russian: 

https://vk.com/wall-32685573_2778

I'll take Brazilian journalists close to Anitta over Russian posters on VK.

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

I'll take Brazilian journalists close to Anitta over Russian posters on VK.

Ok, take whatever you want. I just shared what I saw. 

Anyone who dislikes "Faz Gostoso" covered by Madonna on Madame X is just unfunny, uptight, narrow-minded, shallow, complacent, lazy, lame, boring, unimaginative, pedestrian, unadventurous, vapid, vanilla, and uncultured. A prude and a crybaby, basically. Stick to your COADF and Evita soundtrack. 

I can't wait for the video!  more than 5 mill views on YouTube, 8,100,000 views on Spotify!