“Faz Gostoso” thread

3 minutes ago, juliebean said:

I wonder do you think Anitta is going to perform with M at pride?

I was thinking the same. Maybe this will be the only video for the song

35 minutes ago, juliebean said:

I wonder do you think Anitta is going to perform with M at pride?

feel like her waiting for Anita has to do with a performance - rather than making a video? maybe the performance will be an official video

1 hour ago, boy skeffington said:

Anitta response to the post is “I’m gonna die”

🤷🏽‍♂️

and it has 6000 likes already. Wow, she is popular... We need a video not only a performance...

I wonder if M is already shooting something... Looks as she is on a set for some reason on a Saturday… no announcement of a performance today. So, what is she up to?

7 hours ago, jusdoid said:

feel like her waiting for Anita has to do with a performance - rather than making a video? maybe the performance will be an official video

I'm just guessing. I'm so confused about this waiting for Anitta thing. lol

20 hours ago, Shedoeshair said:

Should Blaya make a cameo?

I think so. Blaya has Portugal behind her and this song, so it would help.  I think M should invite all kind of Brazilian and Portuguese celebrities of the moment to do cameos in the video.  

22 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I think so. Blaya has Portugal behind her and this song, so it would help.  I think M should invite all kind of Brazilian and Portuguese celebrities of the moment to do cameos in the video.  

Mmm no no no , the only person to add to da 2 gurls inda  video should be Ronaldo ( eventhought I don' like him ) to make it worldwide watching and hot...that said this is the last song I want a video for right now..but I do understand the marketing agenda

On 6/13/2019 at 1:44 AM, I Don’t Search I Find said:

💩:rotfl:

And yet still classier than that vile trash box, Nicki Minaj and her useless contributions. At least this is a collab I can get behind (well maybe not so much in the vicinity behind Anitta, according to the video). But this song is on fire and they surprisingly compliment each other well.

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Faz Gostoso is also now currently her most popular song on Spotify:

D9_R1o2XsAA45ba.jpg

Damn Faz Gostoso is running the show huh :chuckle:  imagine if it got the same amount of promo and push as Medellín did. It could have been a legitimate hit for her. Bring on the video! 

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Faz Gostoso is also now currently her most popular song on Spotify:

D9_R1o2XsAA45ba.jpg

After the video premiers God Contol will probably jump up a few places

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

After the video premiers God Contol will probably jump up a few places

Wake up.

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

imagine if it got the same amount of promo and push as Medellín did. It could have been a legitimate hit for her.

This is frustrating for me since Medellin is one of the very few songs on this album that I dislike :rant: And by the time the video/single is out, the summer will be almost over. 

Ugh, this is Madonna singing in Portuguese!! Everyone should hear this song! Could have been the lead single or she could have released it (with a video) on the day of the album release. Yeah, this song is not representative of the album, but, as far as I'm concerned, neither is Medellin.