“Faz Gostoso” thread

8 minutes ago, Andra said:

I want a video of this song with a bored married Madonna who is lusting after some hot latin man..I know that would be really literal but I think it'd be so much fun!. I'm not sure what role Anitta would have tho.

Anitta could be Madonna's mother.

10 minutes ago, Andra said:

I want a video of this song with a bored married Madonna who is lusting after some hot latin man..I know that would be really literal but I think it'd be so much fun!. I'm not sure what role Anitta would have tho.

YES PLEASE 

Just now, Monsieur X said:

But today he say NO WAY 

Better throw that cachaca AWAY 

I can't with this song I really want to get HOT & SLUTTY to it (ideally with @karbatal grinding against my body) 

That would be better for Bitch I'm Loca. I can put it inside.

Why did this song suddenly just CLICK with me TODAY and now I can't stop listening to it? wtf

Ok so in the video Madonna is at the beach with her boring husband, she meets Anitta and her BOYFRIEND and obviously there's a connexion....they 3 of them go out drinking and dancing and there are flashes of them having a threesome all throughout the video:wow:

Why is this not a single yet? 

Easily the catchiest song off the album - and the youtube views count confirm it. Should have been a single before the album release. Madonna and her team would be foolish not to promote/release it seeing the reception FG got. 

Must say I'm impressed with Madonna's Portuguese. A few months ago when it was rumoured that she would record a cover of this song, I thought "Well, obviously, Anitta will sing the chorus in Portuguese and M will sing new lyrics in English." Guess I was wrong :dramatic:  This version sounds much better then the original - the chorus is just perfect (ugh, how good would that sound on the radio this summer...). And yes, their voices blend very well together. Now I wish she had recorded more songs with Anitta. 

Guest eroticerotic

This song deserves a big video 

food, males strippers, dance breaks, carnival tributes, 

i like the Anitta playing Madonna’s mom idea lol! @karbatal 😂

There is talk of a music video on other forums but isn't it just fan speculation? There are no plans of yet to do a Faz Gostoso music video? I think fans got it from M's waiting for Annitta IG post. Any new info?

16 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

There is talk of a music video on other forums but isn't it just fan speculation? There are no plans of yet to do a Faz Gostoso music video? I think fans got it from M's waiting for Annitta IG post. Any new info?

There’s been no official word on a video so at this point we can only assume that Madonna is just trolling us :chuckle:

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

There’s been no official word on a video so at this point we can only assume that Madonna is just trolling us :chuckle:

Trolldonna

20 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Ok, but it's not Anitta who needs to go to NYC, it's Madonna who needs to come to Brazil. Come on! A fake video in an american set won't do for this song!

👍This video need to be shot in the daytime in real places reflecting the culture and people... lots of dancers and colorful dresses... no black and bloody read clothes for M.

9 minutes ago, CalinB said:

This video need to be shot in the daytime in real places reflecting the culture and people... lots of dancers and colorful dresses... no black and bloody read clothes for M.

The vídeo should be recorded in Brazil, if it’s in Rio, better.

4 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I want them both in the video filmed together outdoors, interacting, and slapping their asses together!

YES. 

Anitta’s next show is until June 29, so they have a whole week to do something.

But yeah this needs a Latin video, maybe they can do something like a party video (BIM), she shouldn’t keep insisting on Anitta she’s going to get her mad, because first she couldn’t care less about the song and now she’s urging Anitta for the video.