“Faz Gostoso” thread

4 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

I am sure M's team will subject Anitta to a thorough deep clean before she is allowed anywhere near M's creamy smooth pop icon goddess body. She is germphobic after all. 

why are u saying that anitta is dirty ? lol 

6 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

I am sure M's team will subject Anitta to a thorough deep clean before she is allowed anywhere near M's creamy smooth pop icon goddess body. She is germphobic after all. 

I’m afraid not even a thorough power-washing followed by a plastic bubble enclosure would be enough by the sounds of her own admissions!

Anitta just said she can't meet Madonna soon because she has a schedule of shows in Brazil to do and that she's very sorry for not being able to be in two places at the same time.

I think Madonna is just stirring the pot   :stir:

28 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

I love trash tho so what's your point? 

I SAID GO 

Do it GOOD 

You know how I like to PARTY 

this

4 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Anitta just said she can't meet Madonna soon because she has a schedule of shows in Brazil to do and that she's very sorry for not being able to be in two places at the same time.

I think Madonna is just stirring the pot   :stir:

Where did she say that?

21 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I'm going to guess it probably did as well as it did because of the video which included a number of celebrities.  The song wasn't flying up the charts until after the video was released.  I highly doubt that Anitta has the same impact in the U.S. as those who were included in her BIM video.

Again, I'm sure it will do well in Brazil and few other Latin markets and that's where the "ridiculous" amount of streams will come from.  😉

BIM was never pushed to radio, it go on BB TOP 100 based on the video straight.

3 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

She just put this up with the same Anitta hashtag 🤔

She really has me wrapped around her finger :lol: I get pissed at her for something and then she just does a few poses to Vogue and I'm in love all over again.

I really hope the Anitta hashtags are there for a reason. I want her to move past Future and I Rise  and give us the real meat and potatoes of Madame X. 

4 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

She looks absolutely gorgeous! 😍

And as for Anitta, based on her website she has a show on Saturday, 22nd June, and then the following one is only on Thursday, 27th June, so it's not impossible for them to be shooting a video between Sunday and Wednesday.

7 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Pride setlist confirmation for Vogue right there. Creamy smooth pop icon goddess in full effect. 

Hoping for #1 album and club for Medellín will be some great press next week for her. 

FG video would be icing on the cake. 

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

:lol: Love this typo

Lol you caught me I hate my phone. 

“Fuck Around and Find Out” is my new motto for this era. 

I don’t know you but I want you to enjoy her more...she’s here for our joy. I say that with love! 

Just now, boy skeffington said:

Lol you caught me I hate my phone. 

“Fuck Around and Find Out” is my new motto for this era. 

I don’t know you but I want you to enjoy her more...she’s here for our joy. I say that with love! 

Oh trust me I'm enjoying her. Madame X is the kind of classic album that'll give me memories for years to come. I just want her to stop blowing what are basically layups for her. She can do it. She already shut me up when it comes to the music, I want her to shut me up with the perfs now. 

26 minutes ago, Pedro F said:

why are u saying that anitta is dirty ? lol 

She said that time she had bad diarrhoea and only wipes her ass quickly and didn’t have time to wash. There’s no way her ass will get close to madonna if there’s still shit bits in her anus. 

I hope these posts aren’t for the actual video... I mean.. if there’s any song on Madame X designed to be shot in a hot/sunny/vibrant location it’s Faz Gostoso

I’d rather it not have a music video than another Crave situation with an impromptu  empty studio-set music video. That location doesn’t suit the song at all

6 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

I hope these posts aren’t for the actual video... I mean.. if there’s any song on Madame X designed to be shot in a hot/sunny/vibrant location it’s Faz Gostoso

I’d rather it not have a music video than another Crave situation with an impromptu  empty studio-set music video. That location doesn’t suit the song at all

Oh ugh. 

Can you be more MOANER?????

7 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

lol calm down. She's just serving looks and getting her social media on. She's not shooting a video :rotfl:

46 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Go check again

There's a thread about it in the chart section. Maybe that YOU should go check again instead of spreading BS

5 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

lol calm down. She's just serving looks and getting her social media on. She's not shooting a video :rotfl:

Haha I hope you’re right. Just seems quite out of character for her to get dressed up and shoot something on location - just for Instagram.

If that’s all it is then I’m here for it! 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh ugh. 

Can you be more MOANER?????

I could but I don't because I know I'll be met with an insanely predictable response like yours. Forums are about discussion and sharing opinions/views/beliefs.

If you don't like hearing opposing points of view then you better log out