“Faz Gostoso” thread

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

#waitingforAnitta

1 hour ago, Monsieur X said:

YAAASSSSSSSS

FAZ GOSTOSO video is happening!! 

I don't find anything about it. It would be a brilliant move to have the video out in July.

3 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Screenshot_20190620-162217.jpg

the howl video thing above just now popped up on my cell.  YES!!!!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
5 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

If there’s any song that has a chance of charting on the BB Hot 100 it’s Faz Gostoso. Of course that is dependent on a video and performance. It’s their hit to lose. 

I think in certain markets it might do well especially in Brazil, but I don't believe it will touch BB Hot 100 in the U.S. 

If she did a video, I would think some urban street theme with a similar style to Crave video, but much more colorful and wild.

1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

Wait we now don't think Anita is trash? 

I love trash tho so what's your point? 

I SAID GO 

Do it GOOD 

You know how I like to PARTY 

37 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Maybe Anitta's side will fund it. Or maybe we will be underwhelmed. WHO KNOWS this era is everything

Or maybe Madonna will just put up her own money

$300,000 is a pittance to her

10 minutes ago, Pedro F said:

#WaitingForAnitta is number #3 on Trendings Topics Brazil. Hopefully tomorrow we will have better numbers on spotify 

MADAME anitta
faz gostoso

17 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I think in certain markets it might do well especially in Brazil, but I don't believe it will touch BB Hot 100 in the U.S. 

If she did a video, I would think some urban street theme with a similar style to Crave video, but much more colorful and wild.

If BIM can make it on the BB Hot 100, this song can

It'll have RIDICULOUS streaming numbers 

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

You think she's waiting for Anitta for a coffee and some gossiping?

All I’m going to say is do NOT feed Anitta coffee, especially if it’s in Madonna’s presence. It’s just asking for disaster to strike. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
5 minutes ago, Samo said:

If BIM can make it on the BB Hot 100, this song can

It'll have RIDICULOUS streaming numbers 

I'm going to guess it probably did as well as it did because of the video which included a number of celebrities.  The song wasn't flying up the charts until after the video was released.  I highly doubt that Anitta has the same impact in the U.S. as those who were included in her BIM video.

Again, I'm sure it will do well in Brazil and few other Latin markets and that's where the "ridiculous" amount of streams will come from.  😉

I am sure M's team will subject Anitta to a thorough deep clean before she is allowed anywhere near M's creamy smooth pop icon goddess body. She is germphobic after all.