“Faz Gostoso” thread

This one is a surprise to me . I'm really enjoying this track 

12 hours ago, eddieconan said:

Anitters are trying to get sponsors for a Faz Gostoso MV. OMG.  🤣

I actually find this sweet and admirable!! Clearly, they're passionate about this song!!

Come on team M.....don't let this opportunity slip by. How often does she go viral literally without even trying??

Yes, BIM did go viral......but with an official video that featured practically a dozen of other celebs, obviously there was some intent there. 

FG went viral day one based on an audio video. Don't drop the ball team M!!! 🙏

Does Anitta just have that one verse or is she singing in unison with Madonna somewhere else?  I hardly hear her on this fantastic song.

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't see that happening. The promotion seems to be settled and it affects naturally Madonna's calendar. Now that she is rehearsing for the tour it doesn't seem likely to happen. The video could indeed be shot and released later but the momentum will probably already be gone.

18 minutes ago, Shane said:

Does Anitta just have that one verse or is she singing in unison with Madonna somewhere else?  I hardly hear her on this fantastic song.

She is singing with Madonna on the chorus and in many portuguese passages. Their voices blend very well together.

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't see that happening. The promotion seems to be settled and it affects naturally Madonna's calendar. Now that she is rehearsing for the tour it doesn't seem likely to happen. The video could indeed be shot and released later but the momentum will probably already be gone.

This is my worry too. I hope they can somehow find the time to fit it in though.

Those in Brazil may wag their fingers at what I'm about to say but WHO could've foreseen that THIS would be the most well received song on the album (based on streams/views) out of the gate?? 

On the other hand, she worked with Anitta for a reason so perhaps they should've prepared better. 😬 

1 minute ago, Kurt420 said:

Those in Brazil may wag their fingers at what I'm about to say but WHO could've foreseen that THIS would be the most well received song on the album (based on streams/views) out of the gate?? 

On the other hand, she worked with Anitta for a reason so perhaps they should've prepared better. 😬

Exactly. I was one of those who weren't sure about this colaboration ( I am not gonna lie). But I am beyond happy that the colaboration is fire. You are right when you say she worked with Anitta for one reason. She did it with Swae Lee for the same reason and shot a video. Why not do the same with Anitta? It is a good question.

A phenomenal cover, totally surprised! Wonderful song. 

Now, what would be the point of covering a hit and inviting Anitta of all people if she’s not planning on releasing a video? Sounds foolish. I’m holding out hope that they are going to figure something out. 

For me this is THE party banger on the album. It’s insanely catchy and makes me so happy every time I hear it. 

Edited by Klasu

1 hour ago, Geiger83 said:

She is singing with Madonna on the chorus and in many portuguese passages. Their voices blend very well together.

She is the new Donna 😜

It is such a fun and effortless bop. I hope it gets a video and single release. Would be perfect for the summer. 

Whereas I can understand people not loving Bitch I’m Loca (I think it’s fun), it’s hard for me  to get people not liking Faz Gostoso.  What a blast of rhythm and melody that just carries you away.  A little bit of fun amidst the dark and thrilling beauty of Madame X.

Just now, Shane said:

Whereas I can understand people not loving Bitch I’m Loca (I think it’s fun), it’s hard for me  to get people not liking Faz Gostoso.  What a blast of rhythm and melody that just carries you away.  A little bit of fun amidst the dark and thrilling beauty of Madame X.

I agree. Even not being not fond at all of Brazilian funk myself this song totally got me. If I like it, anyone like it too

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I actually find this sweet and admirable!! Clearly, they're passionate about this song!!

They are passionate about Anitta, anything Anitta does they make sure it is a hit. It could be anyone with Anitta and they would be spanning it just the same.

5 minutes ago, Shane said:

it's my least favorite song on the album. it's catchy but i find the vocals grating and it just doesn't feel like a madonna song to me at all (which it isn't). it seems like it's getting a great response so i'm glad about that though!

Faz Gostoso is an album highlight and I have my fingers crossed that the funding needed is scraped together! 

The real issue though......will Madonna make the time? Maybe if someone were to point out to her the response that the song has gotten it will make her more inclined to capitalize. This song has Summer smash written all over it, what a shame if it were wasted! 

1 hour ago, Klasu said:

For me this is THE party banger on the album. It’s insanely catchy and makes me so happy every time I hear it. 

I had it on repeat for hours yesterday :dramatic: