“Faz Gostoso” thread

Please join me in tweeting a note and send an Instagram DM to Madonna and Guy asking them to add Faz Gostoso to Spotify and Apple Music Playlist now while the song is hottt!!! It will take off even more. 🙂

2 hours ago, jaydesigner said:

Yes we know this is the original if that is your point. We been talking about this song for a year on this forum. M's version is better and yes Blaya is credited on the album and Madonna talks about it as well.

10 minutes ago, Barbie said:

And I've seen loads of people saying this should have been the first single. I agree with them. 

A cover as a first single with this album?🤔

2 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Acover as a first single with this album?🤔

Where is the rule that says you can't release a cover as a single? Whitney Houston's biggest hit of her career is a cover.

10 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Where is the rule that says you can't release a cover as a single? Whitney Houston's biggest hit of her career is a cover.

There is no rule, but she has a great album with plenty of potential first singles to be heard and she chose Medellin.

3 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

There is no rule, but she has a great album with plenty of potential first singles to be heard and she chose Medellin.

and that's fine

I still stand by what I said

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, Barbie said:

and that's fine

I still stand by what I said

tenor.gif

And it's ok. I love FG since there were rumors she was going to cover it, so... go figure out. 🙂

I live in São Paulo and everyone got crazy when this played in the club. Like Hung Up-crazy. This needs to be a single.

From the Interview she gave to Fantástico tonight, it won't be a single.

She said she needed someone to finance it. The interviewer was very charming and respectful (I have a crush on him), and she said that Jesus is her Safado Gostoso.

5 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

She said she needed someone to finance it. The interviewer was very charming and respectful (I have a crush on him), and she said that Jesus is her Safado Gostoso.

A video? What is there to finance? haha

5 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

She said she needed someone to finance it. 

:lmao:

All those connections she has including her very deep pockets. Madonna HUN.

42 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

Just saw the interview..she doesn't seem to think of a video. The journalist asked how much she would need for it and she said 300 thousand USD would be fine. Let's start a crowdfunding 🤣🤣. Anitta also recorded a video message for her.

6 minutes ago, hungup said:

Just saw the interview..she doesn't seem to think of a video. The journalist asked how much she would need for it and she said 300 thousand USD would be fine. Let's start a crowdfunding 🤣🤣. Anitta also recorded a video message for her.

But let's not forget that this interview was taped BEFORE the album release and she didn't have seen the big impact this song had. Maybe they are already changing plans and working on it as we speak. Who knows...

8 minutes ago, hungup said:

What was her reaction to Anitta's message? Curious to know coz she hasn't mentioned their collaboration in the on-going media campaign.

Also, she should listen to the clamor of her Portuguese-speaking fans for a singles release. 

Edited by toujours

3 hours ago, XXL said:

Madonna's Portuguese      :drama:

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!

Goddess of wit and sensuality

Now I so want to learn the lyrics

they are back a page or two they are actually quite ridiculous

6 minutes ago, eddieconan said:

Anitters are trying to get sponsors for a Faz Gostoso MV. OMG.  🤣

OMG .... I think thus is cute ... at least this fan base is supporting the song ....