“Faz Gostoso” thread

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

That means it’s not available worldwide 😞 

But is that not a hindrance? Why wouldn't they make it globally available.

I absolutely love it! Sounds amazing on the car stereo...has such a carnival vibe about it! A proper pop/dance song! Needs a video ASAP!

She needs

5 minutes ago, Elysium said:

I absolutely love it! Sounds amazing on the car stereo...has such a carnival vibe about it! A proper pop/dance song! Needs a video ASAP!

She needs to be doing a video of this ASAP. 

Just now, headonfire said:

This is incredible! I would say about 90% of this are from Brazil! HUGE!🙌

Can you tell me what it is please? The image is not coming up for me. 

1 minute ago, headonfire said:

This is incredible! I would say about 90% of this are from Brazil! HUGE!🙌

YEEEES, they spammed the fuck out of Madonna instagram and all social medias because of this song in a good way! 

2 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

YEEEES, they spammed the fuck out of Madonna instagram and all social medias because of this song in a good way! 

1 minute ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Let brazilians spamming her on instagram. Thanks to us the song is the most streamed on spotify.

Brazilian fans (especially Anitta fans) are united for streaming Faz Gostoso.

I love that the song is getting so much love in Brazil! M deserves it, and so so much more! This album deserves every bit of success it gets. 😊

On that piece of interview, to be aired this sunday night, they say she talked about gender equality, her new album, Anitta , Brazil and a question that left her speechless.

Really hope she and her team take advantage of this songs success and give it full on single treatment. A potential big hit that's practically being dropped into their laps!

47 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

Is it most streamed song from madame x, or the most streamed song, period?!

In Brazil is the second most streamed song period.

Worldwide, it’s also true that it’s the most streamed song from Madame X possibly thanks to Brazil 🇧🇷 

i love Brazil for showing Madonna the love she deserves. 

3 hours ago, Cesky said:

In my mind, God Control and Faz Gostoso are the two songs that REQUIRE videos

God Control has a video. It's the first video she made....the one with the drag queens apparently.

4 hours ago, Cesky said:

I totally agree.

God Control is the psychedelic trip track, the video would be an instant Madonna classic.

Faz Gostoso is clearly the most mainstream club track, it plays on the club and the gays go crazy over it. It deserves a video.

21 hours ago, Cesky said:

Confused about God Control as a single, like the song, but not sure people will go for it... sounds so retro to me (not fresh). First time I am not sure of a single choice she made.  I must be getting old. 🙂 

But, FAZ Gostoso needs a video similar to Bitch I'm Madonna, just as bright, colorful (no black cloths for M, for ones! Uh, don't get me started). Anitta dancing stile. Song should be introduce on MTV Music Award in August... Carnival theme look!!! I can see M having all girls and guys dressed like this and really push the envelope. I can dream, right?  I bet whatever she will do will be 100 better that I can imagine.

Carnaval.JPG

23 hours ago, rodials said:

Brazil is a very active country in social media.

So, let's be thankful for this welcome. 

We will soon  have God Control single, but releasing Faz Gostoso as a double single to Latin Market would be a wise choice.

I sooo agree. a double single strategy option would be great - to distract USA from bitching in comments and Likes about her singing in Portuguese and focus on God Control!