“Faz Gostoso” thread

I don’t mind the spam this time most of it is love and they would definitely make the video a mega viral smash. I want Madonna to shoot a vid with Anitta out and about in Brazil!

2 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I don’t mind the spam this time most of it is love and they would definitely make the video a mega viral smash. I want Madonna to shoot a vid with Anitta out and about in Brazil!

ASS TO ASS TWERKING PLEASE 

I want Anitta to put the eyepatch on her anus but hopefully she would have washed her ass after taking a shit otherwise she would get conjunctivitis if she puts it on her eye afterwards 

55 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Yes, I think the Brazilians are right to demand this being a single. It would be an international hit.

I LOVE MADONNA 

Anitta video please 

after she washes her ass tho

4 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

Queen 

She must shoot a Faz video now with Anitta, it would get 100M streams in no time and maybe throw in a shirtless Maluma in the video too just for fun 

1 minute ago, Monsieur X said:

Queen 

She must shoot a Faz video now with Anitta, it would get 100M streams in no time and maybe throw in a shirtless Maluma in the video too just for fun 

YAAAASSSSS!!!!!! Video is a MUST! 

who knew the song with fucking Anitta would be one of the album highlights :rotfl:it's a SMASH! So fun and easy to digest. This definitely should have a video.

Brazil is a very active country in social media.

So, let's be thankful for this welcome. 

We will soon  have God Control single, but releasing Faz Gostoso as a double single to Latin Market would be a wise choice.

2 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Am I the only one who can no find this 2million stream video? I can only see the one y Madonna lyrics.

You have to stream the strong from her official Youtube page to see it! 

3 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

You have to stream the strong from her official Youtube page to see it! 

I used my  VPN and that is when I saw it which is odd.