“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

Yes, it's official but unreleased, don't know why. This is the best quality I have. Enjoy it!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0vnikxrn1rgzoyc/Madonna_-_I_Don%2527t_Search_I_Find_%2528Craig_Cs_Found_Vocal%2529.mp3/file

Amazing! Thank you so much👏😃

On 5/4/2020 at 11:04 PM, Suedehead said:

If she had a real team they would have edited & released the Madame X performance on YouTube. 

I mean they've shot the footage for fuck's sake. Gardener can edit and upload it on YouTube on his lunch break.

And they have toooooooons of time to do it, to be quite honest

On 5/3/2020 at 5:28 AM, zephyralexxx said:

Kue Remix is the best from the released remixes.

But I still like this one the most.

I am OBSESSED with this remix!!!!  One of my fav Madonna remixes in a long time!

Why does Madonna.com claim that their is a Tracy Young Remix for IDSIF?  I purchased both EPs but thwre is no Tracy Young Remix.  

On 5/11/2020 at 4:12 AM, sul8323 said:

Why does Madonna.com claim that their is a Tracy Young Remix for IDSIF?  I purchased both EPs but thwre is no Tracy Young Remix.  

Would you want one though? 😬

5 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Would you want one though? 😬

The Tracy Young mixes do tend to be the most generic ones.  She got a Grammy for I Rise but it was not the best remix of that song.  Her Gang Bang remixes were great.  

I don't search I Find will be serviced to italian radios tomorrow!

https://www.earone.it/news/madonna_i...2020_42225102/

Madonna - I Don't Search I Find (Radio Date: 22-05-2020

Dopo l'impronta latina di "MEDELLIN" insieme a MALUMA (disco d’Oro in Italia, Top 10 nella classifica radio, oltre 49 milioni di stream su Spotify e 46 milioni di visualizzazioni su YouTube), il tocco hip-hop di “CRAVE” in collaborazione con SWAE LEE e la ballad "I RISE", MADONNA torna in radio con il nuovo singolo dance “I DON’T SEARCH I FIND”.
Il brano è tratto dall'ultimo album "MADAME X" e si è posizionato persino al #1 nella Dance Club Songs Chart di Billboard.

Disponibile anche l'EP "I DON'T SEARCH I FIND (Remixes)", recentemente uscito, che ha raggiunto il #1 della classifica degli album su iTunes in Italia.

Madonna - I Don't Search I Find (Radio Date: 22-05-2020)

Dopo l'impronta latina di "MEDELLIN" insieme a MALUMA (disco d’Oro in Italia, Top 10 nella classifica radio, oltre 49 milioni di stream su Spotify e 46 milioni di visualizzazioni su YouTube), il tocco hip-hop di “CRAVE” in collaborazione con SWAE LEE e la ballad "I RISE", MADONNA torna in radio con il nuovo singolo dance “I DON’T SEARCH I FIND”.
Il brano è tratto dall'ultimo album "MADAME X" e si è posizionato persino al #1 nella Dance Club Songs Chart di Billboard.

Disponibile anche l'EP "I DON'T SEARCH I FIND (Remixes)", recentemente uscito, che ha raggiunto il #1 della classifica degli album su iTunes in Italia.

Italy is amazing! Went to a straight party last summer during my holiday and they played Medellin and Soltera ❤ then to a gay one where they played God Control (which I missed because I was just entering) and Faz Gostoso.

On 5/22/2020 at 5:03 PM, animalinstinct said:

Can we get some radio play in the UK?
I think her ‘team’ only sent Medellin a year ago, then nothing. 

No, I heard future, dark ballet and crave too although they were all only played a couple of times then dumped.