10 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

Am I the only one who prefers this song to Vogue? 🤪

It has a similar vibe.  I love IDSIF.  

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Still no remixes on Spotify.

I search I don't find😭

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 3:49 PM, animalinstinct said:

They’re obviously waiting to release all the other remixes the same week as they release the IDSIF Vinyl picture disc for Record Store Day right...

That would be a dream come true! IDSIF is my fave M's track since it came out, so COADF meets Erotica. 
I wish there was a video with secret agent theme and some choreo

• 4 weeks later...

One of her best songs ever. Deserved single treatment and a cool spy themed music video, regardless of its chart performance.

She could easily used footage for the Spy persona and other bits from the Madame X doc sessions (or any unreleased photoshoot footage) and put together a video!

The screens for Vogue (MX) show this and even a live video from the tour itself. 

So is it safe to say this is an official single? It wasn't very clear. The Kue remix is great, definitely adding that to my playlist.

3 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

So is it safe to say this is an official single? It wasn't very clear. The Kue remix is great, definitely adding that to my playlist.

It's a promo single

I think it's the 4th single... public can buy it separately with cover and remixes as an EP... is not only for radios/DJs or the typical prerelease track

I mean.. Mother And Father, Impressive Instant, etc. have remixes but the "single" release was not available for the public

And Future, for example, has a cover and all but it was just promo before the album release.. I Don't Search I Find is a totally different escenario

Edited by roberMDNA

14 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Just a random single lol. Too bad we didn’t get a video but I’m happy how this era rolled out: we got 5 videos!!! 

dark ballet is not really  a madonna video in my eyes , she is only few seconds in it 

i never watch it because it too ennoying just like the mdna tour dvd 

batuka is nice but i wish madonna whas more in it 

Edited by skyfitswim

2 hours ago, skyfitswim said:

dark ballet is not really  a madonna video in my eyes , she is only few seconds in it 

i never watch it because it too ennoying just like the mdna tour dvd 

batuka is nice but i wish madonna whas more in it 

AbleSmallLeveret-size_restricted.gif

If she had a real team they would have edited & released the Madame X performance on YouTube. 

I mean they've shot the footage for fuck's sake. Gardener can edit and upload it on YouTube on his lunch break.

2 hours ago, madonna13 said:

Can't stop listening/dancing to kue mix! 🤗

I know! It's great isn't it? That and the Tracey Young Crave mix.

Why haven't we got a Madame X dance megamix with these gems yet!

3 hours ago, Suedehead said:

If she had a real team they would have edited & released the Madame X performance on YouTube. 

I mean they've shot the footage for fuck's sake. Gardener can edit and upload it on YouTube on his lunch break.

Yeah exactly and would be generate a bit of interest for the Madame X full show whatever the plan is with at. It's one of her best singles from the last 3 albums and would appeal to people who say they don't like her new stuff a it has a real 90s sound to it 

Edited by MDNA45

On 5/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, zephyralexxx said:

Kue Remix is the best from the released remixes.

But I still like this one the most.

This is absolutely lovely. Is this official but unreleased? Would love a downloadable copy in full.

5 minutes ago, Elysium said:

This is absolutely lovely. Is this official but unreleased? Would love a downloadable copy in full.

Yes, it's official but unreleased, don't know why. This is the best quality I have. Enjoy it!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0vnikxrn1rgzoyc/Madonna_-_I_Don%2527t_Search_I_Find_%2528Craig_Cs_Found_Vocal%2529.mp3/file