“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

33 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Oh god, a compilation of all 50 #1s with brand new remixes of each done by reputable producers only would be absolutely heavenly. But so not ever going to happen lol. 

doesn't have to be all 50. even just a 15-track album sequenced like a dj set would be a great thank you to the fans. 

semi-related, i think a madame x remix album would be a great idea. the remixes so far have been very good so why not doing a few more and throw an album together? this is where a proper record label would be useful. 

I love that THIS was the song that put her at 50. 

A little trance. A little house. Spoken word. Fresh, yet vintage sounding. And the Vogue snap. A timeless jam and one of my favorite songs she's released in the last 15 years. 

It encapsulates everything I love about hearing a Madonna song in the clubs.

Bravo.

2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I love that THIS was the song that put her at 50. 

A little trance. A little house. Spoken word. Fresh, yet vintage sounding. And the Vogue snap. A timeless jam and one of my favorite songs she's released in the last 15 years. 

It encapsulates everything I love about hearing a Madonna song in the clubs.

Bravo.

Me too - so glad it was not Bitch I'm Madonna that made the milestone given the choice  - IDSIF is a great track I agree one of her best since Confessions era

17 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Erm, is it 1990? I'm in love with this look.