“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

On 2/9/2020 at 3:19 PM, DanM said:

Listen to Madonna - I Don't Search I Find (Kidd Leow Remix) by KiddLeow on #SoundCloud

Another good IDSIF remix! Seriously this song has the best remixes so far. I hope GC will follow the trend.

Very different from the rest and there’s some trance vibe here and there. Not a favorite but not a bad one. 

On 2/8/2020 at 10:12 AM, dubtronic said:

Madonna - I Don't Search I Find (Kue's Studio 54 Mix)

https://we.tl/t-heLZNDA2j6

Thanks so much for sharing!

So this has to be one of my favourite Madonna remixes in a very long time.

It's fun from start to finish and perfectly samples sounds from the album version while turning the song in a very different direction. Perfect!

On 2/8/2020 at 9:12 AM, dubtronic said:

Madonna - I Don't Search I Find (Kue's Studio 54 Mix)

https://we.tl/t-heLZNDA2j6

Wow, I can't believe we're getting so many great mixes after years of so many terrible ones!

Now where's Madame MegamiX?

Medellin - Sphinx Mix -> I Rise (Tracey Young or Thomas Gold Mix) -> Crave (Tracy Young Dub and Tracey Young Dangerous Mix) -> IDSIF Kue Mix which would mix nicely into God Control!!!!!!!!! 🕺

Great - some really good mixes so far  -  dreaming of how a Deep Dish, Masters At Work, Danny Tenaglia or even a Disclosure mix could sound re-working this track. I think any of them could go 1 better than the mixes released so far, as good as they are.

45 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

M's no longer searching for a 50th No. 1 on Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart; she's found it.  :gent:

And 13 additional top tens as well, spanning five decades!  Time for a collection of her dance music, all of it!

So brilliant that one of her best Dance songs in years is the one to earn her that 50th. And honestly, the mixes of this song are great, if only it were to get a wider vinyl release, and dare i say it, even a video?

She talked about her 50th #1:

"Dance is my first love," Madonna tells Billboard in an exclusive statement, "so every time one of my songs is celebrated in the clubs and  recognized on the charts it feels like home!!"

"I never take the support of my fans for granted and it's always like the very first time."

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/8551054/madonna-talks-historic-50th-dance-club-songs-number-1

I'm so happy for her! I really hope she uses this as an opportunity to get a remix compilation out or something. I'd love a compilation like Depeche Mode's 2x remix compilations.

6 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

I'm so happy for her! I really hope she uses this as an opportunity to get a remix compilation out or something. I'd love a compilation like Depeche Mode's 2x remix compilations.

Here’s hoping!