“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

12 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

why don't they release the remixes to push it to nr 1

Exactly.  If it goes number one, what would be the point after?

45 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

why don't they release the remixes to push it to nr 1

They have released the remixes to DJs. The club chart has nothing to do with us fans. So they dont have to release them at all on spotify/itunes.  Makes no difference in its chart placing.

5 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

They have released the remixes to DJs. The club chart has nothing to do with us fans. So they dont have to release them at all on spotify/itunes.  Makes no difference in its chart placing.

I understand what you are saying but it may promote the song a bit if it is available to stream and/or purchase.  

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

I understand what you are saying but it may promote the song a bit if it is available to stream and/or purchase.  

yeah, like club goers who noticed might request it to their club DJs... that could help, right? Do DJs ignore requests?

11 hours ago, Shaun said:

Have you guys seen this?!?!? It’s from 2017:

This doesn't work for me, what is it?

11 hours ago, Shaun said:

Have you guys seen this?!?!? It’s from 2017:

Wow, she did borrow quotes before like in WIFLFAG but that's different? Was it credited? Did MADONNA issue checks?

2 hours ago, nightcutter said:

This doesn't work for me, what is it?

Peaky blinders scene featuring the Gypsy blood lyrics used in the song.

Great find.

Sky fits heaven had lyrics from a gap advert or something?

On 1/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, strictmachine said:

Releasing the rest of the remixes to Spotify certainly couldn’t HURT and it makes no sense to drag the release out even farther than it already has 

Waiting for you....

On 2/2/2020 at 10:39 PM, jonski43 said:

Peaky blinders scene featuring the Gypsy blood lyrics used in the song.

Great find.

Sky fits heaven had lyrics from a gap advert or something?

Thanks!

Apparently it's up to #2...hopefully it doesn't drop or stay at #2. Out of all the songs I'm surprised this one is taking so long! Do you think it's because there was no video or single promo? If it hits #1 it'll be her first promo only single to hit #1 since Impressive Instant in 2001.

2 hours ago, Showdown said:

Apparently it's up to #2...hopefully it doesn't drop or stay at #2. Out of all the songs I'm surprised this one is taking so long! Do you think it's because there was no video or single promo? If it hits #1 it'll be her first promo only single to hit #1 since Impressive Instant in 2001.

The mixes seem very slow to come out. The offer nissim one still hasn't been made available so assume more to come.

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

The mixes seem very slow to come out. The offer nissim one still hasn't been made available so assume more to come.

If only there was some other form of promo...i mean you would think there would be actual film footage of the stuff Ricardo Gomez shoots...they should just make a montage of something and upload it, make people more aware and maybe DJs would be more inclined to play it. Honestly, I'm surprised the singles have all gone to #1 and hopefully this one does as well

4 hours ago, Showdown said:

was "i rise" an "official single"? hard to tell the difference these days, especially with this album. 

21 minutes ago, bardo said:

was "i rise" an "official single"? hard to tell the difference these days, especially with this album. 

Yes, it was along with crave and Medellin. Dark ballet,  future, IDSIF were promo only.

I'm not sure about God control. It's not listed as either an official release or a promotional single on her wiki page!

Perhaps that will be an official release and the way things are going, it could be the RSD release for April!

21 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, it was along with crave and Medellin. Dark ballet,  future, IDSIF were promo only.

I'm not sure about God control. It's not listed as either an official release or a promotional single on her wiki page!

Perhaps that will be an official release and the way things are going, it could be the RSD release for April!

oh i see. if we're going by wiki, "i rise" is considered an official single because it was sent to italian radio. "god control" (and "batuka") aren't listed as a promotional singles because they weren't released prior to the album like "i rise," "dark ballet" and "future" even though they both had videos. i guess we'll see what happens with "god control." i'm curious what remixes would be like.

Listen to Madonna - I Don't Search I Find (Kidd Leow Remix) by KiddLeow on #SoundCloud

Another good IDSIF remix! Seriously this song has the best remixes so far. I hope GC will follow the trend.