“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

On 1/10/2020 at 12:30 PM, Crystal Coffin said:

Today I tried to listen to Pink Floyd's "Shine on You Diamond" or whatever the fuck it is called, purely out of curiosity just to see what the fuss is all about on this band, that they are so acclaimed, being held in high regard among fans of so-called "real music"...I quit after 7 minutes and said FUCK THIS PILE OF CRAP, then I quickly played "I Don't Search I Find", a house masterpiece written by Madonna and Mirwais Ahmadzaï thanks.

I Don’t Search I Find is madonna’s biggest hit in Malaysia

Just release them already on to Spotify, they are done, completed and ready to go. I have no idea what the strategy for this entire era has been. No one apart from stans are going to listen to them anyway. This waiting months on end and huge breaks between single releases and remix bundle is absolute nonsense! 

Supposedly from the next batch of promos

2 hours ago, JWAD said:

Just release them already on to Spotify, they are done, completed and ready to go. I have no idea what the strategy for this entire era has been. No one apart from stans are going to listen to them anyway. This waiting months on end and huge breaks between single releases and remix bundle is absolute nonsense! 

No! This is a much better strategy. This has kept the album out there and in the clubs. MDNA and RH were pretty much over in two months but we're seven months in and the clubs are still playing her and she's getting those number ones!!!