“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

I still absolutely love this song. I love the vibe. The production. The spoken word parts. HER VOICE. 

QUINTESSENTIAL MADONNA. 

God what I wouldn't give to have an entire album of songs like this. No one does house music quite like her. 

Loving the Craig S mix - so eighties and funky! Even the dubs and instrumentals are great this time around.

The Ryan S one is for the house I'm not so keen on but still great we're getting the best mixes since Hard Candy.

5 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I still absolutely love this song. I love the vibe. The production. The spoken word parts. HER VOICE. 

QUINTESSENTIAL MADONNA. 

God what I wouldn't give to have an entire album of songs like this. No one does house music quite like her. 

That was Erotica

I am LIVING for the Craig C's Found Vocal remix!!!!! 

Now that is the kind of remix I've been waiting for. Like a new take on the song, not just a thumping club beat. Reminds me of the old remixes from the 90s.

Today I tried to listen to Pink Floyd's "Shine on You Diamond" or whatever the fuck it is called, purely out of curiosity just to see what the fuss is all about on this band, that they are so acclaimed, being held in high regard among fans of so-called "real music"...I quit after 7 minutes and said FUCK THIS PILE OF CRAP, then I quickly played "I Don't Search I Find", a house masterpiece written by Madonna and Mirwais Ahmadzaï thanks.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:57 AM, jonski43 said:

Loving the Craig S mix - so eighties and funky! 

On 1/9/2020 at 11:48 AM, VogueMusic said:

I am LIVING for the Craig C's Found Vocal remix!!!!! 

Now that is the kind of remix I've been waiting for. Like a new take on the song, not just a thumping club beat. Reminds me of the old remixes from the 90s.

It's a throwback to the Murk Boys Miami Mix of FEVER :wow: