“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

4 hours ago, Dams said:

Definitely but be careful on this forum, there are real Offer Nissim haters that will insult you every time you say you like his Madonna remixes.

I sure know that, there are some real whack jobs on here 😂😅🤣 

7 hours ago, Dams said:

Definitely but be careful on this forum, there are real Offer Nissim haters that will insult you every time you say you like his Madonna remixes.

Omg so hard to be you, :rotfl:

On 12/21/2019 at 2:15 AM, dcbyebyebaby said:

There are no "Traditional" singles though besides Medellin and Crave (if you can even call them that). I Rise, GC, and IDSIF are just promo songs. Thrown to the dance charts to increase her number 1 count. 

I agree. I only consider Medellin and Crave to be proper singles but this seems to be open to interpretation. This era really blurred the lines on what a single is.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:22 AM, Dams said:

On 12/31/2019 at 2:37 PM, T0pher said:

I sure know that, there are some real whack jobs on here 😂😅🤣 

Just because people don't like a remixer doesn't make them a whack job.

This place is, for the most part, remarkably idiot free.

And I think his remix is the same old formulaic gay house sound that's been churned out for 20 plus years. What of it?

Medellin is the only mix of his that's seems to have anything creative in it. Big whoop.

6 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Just because people don't like a remixer doesn't make them a whack job.

This place is, for the most part, remarkably idiot free.

And I think his remix is the same old formulaic gay house sound that's been churned out for 20 plus years. What of it?

Medellin is the only mix of his that's seems to have anything creative in it. Big whoop.

I didn't say they were whack jobs because they didn't like him. They are whack jobs because of how they behave. 

Granted it's a lot quieter now that MX has quieted down, but if you posted anything that was remotely not blind worshiped you were attacked. I got rude Pvt messages and admin locked me out just for saying I didn't like Madame X 😅😅😅

4 hours ago, T0pher said:

I didn't say they were whack jobs because they didn't like him. They are whack jobs because of how they behave. 

Granted it's a lot quieter now that MX has quieted down, but if you posted anything that was remotely not blind worshiped you were attacked. I got rude Pvt messages and admin locked me out just for saying I didn't like Madame X 😅😅😅

As deserved.

1 hour ago, dubtronic said:

Apparently Honey Dijon posted this on her insta:

FB_IMG_1578043630339.jpg.a4f0fc8d03ccf34b6a59e24fac6d7963.jpg

I made that lol I don't think ive ever felt so horrified and flattered at the same time. I messaged her but no response but her insta story expired anyway so it's all good I guess!

1 minute ago, Showdown said:

I made that lol I don't think ive ever felt so horrified and flattered at the same time. I messaged her but no response but her insta story expired anyway so it's all good I guess!

You did? 😮
I already read rumors with this pic saying it would be out on March on Record Store day and that Madonna was performing the song at the Brit Awards... 😶

I so wanted all that to be true...

4 minutes ago, Brisy_Boy said:

You did? 😮
I already read rumors with this pic saying it would be out on March on Record Store day and that Madonna was performing the song at the Brit Awards... 😶

Haha oh my! My insta is full of mockups and I never would've thought it would spread for this one image. 

6 minutes ago, Brisy_Boy said:

You did? 😮

Follow on Twitter @XXXstigmaticXXX for other mockups ive made and on insta I'm @stigmaticfanatic 

34 minutes ago, Showdown said:

lol! but cool she posted it !

55 minutes ago, dubtronic said:

lol! but cool she posted it !

Most def! I couldn't believe it...then another M site tagged me to let their followers know I had made the cover etc because people were messaging them asking the release date 😂😂😂 

Edited by Showdown

5 hours ago, Showdown said:

Follow on Twitter @XXXstigmaticXXX for other mockups ive made and on insta I'm @stigmaticfanatic 

Thanks 🤩

New remixes

Craig Cs a Capella (5:22)

Craig Cs Found Vocal (7:08)

Craig Cs Found instrumental (7:08)

Ryan Skyy Remix – Radio Edit (3:54)

Ryan Skyy Remix – Radio Edit Instrumental (3:54)

Ryan Skyy Remix (4:40)

Ryan Skyy Remix – Instrumental (4:40)

Ryan Skyy Remix – Acapella (3:54)