“I Don’t Search I Find” thread

56 minutes ago, JWAD said:

So is this the official fourth single? It seems that even on Wiki it's not even got its own page nor is mentioned as a single or even a promo? 

As far as we've been told, it's not a single, just getting mixes like mother and father, and nobody knows me did for American Life.

Surely we should be hearing of more mixes now? Was there a clip of an Offer Nissim mix?

20 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

There are no "Traditional" singles though besides Medellin and Crave (if you can even call them that). I Rise, GC, and IDSIF are just promo songs. Thrown to the dance charts to increase her number 1 count. 

And Dark Ballet! And hopefully Future.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:20 AM, jonski43 said:

As far as we've been told, it's not a single, just getting mixes like mother and father, and nobody knows me did for American Life.

Surely we should be hearing of more mixes now? Was there a clip of an Offer Nissim mix?

I think that I Rise is also the official third single as the remixes have been separately for sale as well as streaming and that's the case for IDSIF, so that's why I was thinking it maybe the fourth official single. Dark Ballet and Future were promo singles as they are now only available to buy through the album. The promo singles for American Life were never commercially available to the public. As the IDSIF single bundle is available to buy its an actual single, not a promo. 

Screenshot_20191222_110921_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

17 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Why don't they release a video for IDSIF? At least something like Miles Away...

yes! miles away, dress you up, causing a conmotion, hanky paky...if she doesn´t want to spend money in a video, release a live performance!

54 minutes ago, JWAD said:

And he can take Tracy Young with him. She's the worst remixer of all time.

Tracy Young remixes terrible. The same beat on repeat.  I still don’t understand how she get Grammy nomination for that I rise remix 🤔 

12 hours ago, JWAD said:

And he can take Tracy Young with him. She's the worst remixer of all time.

11 hours ago, Royal T said:

Tracy Young remixes terrible. The same beat on repeat.  I still don’t understand how she get Grammy nomination for that I rise remix 🤔 

This. 🤢

Would love some sick trance mix by Steve Helstrip or those guys from Above N Beyond. It's been a long time since the label delivered some good remixes. Every mix sounds so budget these days.

It's been added to my gym's playlist as well.

Have heard it at least three times by now.

15 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Climbs up to #24 on the Billboard Dance Club Sings chart. 

45-35-24-?

But still no word of any new remixes? 🤔

This track is one of the most remix friendly ones on the album too.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:16 PM, T0pher said:

1000x better than Honey Dijon remix. This needs to be released! 😟😟😟

Definitely but be careful on this forum, there are real Offer Nissim haters that will insult you every time you say you like his Madonna remixes.