Madame X Production Credits :

As revealed by someone who has the Madame X Deluxe Booklet with the Production Credits Inside :

MEDELLIN : Produced by Madonna & Mirwais Ahmadzai

DARK BALLET : Produced by Madonna & Mirwais Ahmadzai

GOD CONTROL : Produced by Madonna, Mirwais Ahmadzai & Mike Dean

FUTURE : Produced by Madonna & Diplo

BATUKA : Produced by Madonna & Mirwais Ahmadzai

KILLERS WHO ARE PARTYING : Produced by Madonna & Mirwais Ahmadzai

CRAVE : Produced by Madonna, Mike Dean & Billboard

CRAZY : Produced by Madonna, Jason Evigan & Mike Dean

COME ALIVE : Produced by Madonna, Jeff Bhasker & Mike Dean

EXTREME OCCIDENT : Produced by Madonna & Mirwais Ahmadzai

FAZ GOSTOSO : Produced by Madonna, Mike Dean & Billboard

BITCH I'M LOCA : Produced by Madonna & Billboard

I DON'T SEARCH I FIND : Produced by Madonna & Mirwais Ahmadzai

LOOKING FOR MERCY : Produced by Madonna, Jeff Bhasker & Mike Dean

I RISE : Produced by Madonna & Jason Evigan

FUNANA : Produced by Madonna & Mirwais Ahmadzai

BACK THAT UP TO THE BEAT : Produced by Madonna, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker & Pharrell Williams

CIAO BELLA : Produced by Madonna & Mirwais Ahmadzai

So MADAME X producers include : Madonna (18), Mirwais Ahmadzai (9), Mike Dean (7), Billboard (3), Jason Evigan (2), Jeff Bhasker (3) & Pharrell Williams (1)

4 hours ago, rebelheart said:

BITCH I'M LOCA : Produced by Madonna & Billboard

Surprised with this .. would not imagine is was Billboard 

So the bold/experimental/weird songs are with Mirwais.

Some make sense, and this confirms that it wasn’t only Mirwais who relied too much on autotune since the other songs out already have it.

Thanks so much, @rebelheart! I always find the credits interesting...

One little curiosity is that it was rumored Edgar Barrera (sp?), who apparently is Maluma’s frequent producer, was rumored to be involved in the Maluma collaborations. Since he’s not listed, it makes me wonder if the rumor was completely incorrect, or if he was involved in Soltera, and that’s why he was present in the studio during their recording sessions... 

8 minutes ago, peter said:

One little curiosity is that it was rumored Edgar Barrera (sp?), who apparently is Maluma’s frequent producer, was rumored to be involved in the Maluma collaborations. Since he’s not listed, it makes me wonder if the rumor was completely incorrect, or if he was involved in Soltera, and that’s why he was present in the studio during their recording sessions... 

He has writing credits on Medellín and Bitch I’m Loca

9 minutes ago, peter said:

Edgar Barrera and Juan Luis Londoño Arias (Maluma) contributed to the writing for Medellín. 

As for Soltera:

CCEB23BB-6A1F-461E-8824-1AB71729276D.png

Someone posted this on ATRL, idk how accurate it is :

Funana – Written by Madonna Ciccone and Mirwais Ahmadzai; Produced by Madonna Ciccone and Mirwais Ahmadzai.

Back That Up To The Beat – Written by Madonna Ciccone, Brittany Talia Hazzard and Pharrell Williams; Produced by Madonna, Jeff Bhasker, Mike Dean and Pharrell Williams.

Ciao Bella – Written by Madonna Ciccone and Mirwais Ahmadzai; Produced by Madonna Ciccone and Mirwais Ahmadzai.

8 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

Do you think they changed Back That Up? I cant stand Pharrell Williams. Hoping his production got changed

I doubt its been completely reworked, but it does have additional lyrics and Mike Dean as added producer.  I just hope they didnt get rid of the "Ill be drinking..." part.

39 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I doubt its been completely reworked, but it does have additional lyrics and Mike Dean as added producer.  I just hope they didnt get rid of the "Ill be drinking..." part.

Okay good as long as theres hope tgat some of it has been revamped