Madame X album general discussion

31 minutes ago, robster said:

If this album is anything it's a testament and sign that she found the courage and conviction to finally be herself again musically!!! And I couldn't be happier!

Yes! It’s like she went, fuck it! I’ll do what I want 

I knew the day would eventually come where I could say "this is my favorite Madonna album since confessions". Not gonna lie, I was kinda bummed with the songs that have been released so far, and I thought "ok okay. They're good. Getting rebel heart part 2..which is ok" 

BUT HOLY SHIT. hearing the rest of the songs and how the released songs sound with them together...I cried a couple times listening to this album because I am so fucking relieved and blown away. MADAME MASTERPIECE

This album is dope. So happy for that...

Its very crafted album. Unconventional songs structure within unpredictable dynamics. Combining of deferent musical elements and languages on one song. My favorite songs on fist listening are: Batuka, Looking for Mercy, Extreme Occident, Killers who are Partying and God Control... Medellin was tricked us to think in different direction.... I have inspiration and motivation for whole summer. 

Thank you M.

After listening to some songs, I'm struggling with the fact she's not coming to Brazil. She sings in Portuguese (Brazilian accent) in at least 3 songs, has a collab with a pop singer from here. Sad 😞 

14 hours ago, Geiger83 said:

How does it sound? Does she sing the whole song in Portuguese? (I am not listening to anything till the official release)

Not the whole song. Faz Gostoso it's the only full portuguese song (some parts in english)

3 minutes ago, reismf said:

After listening to some songs, I'm struggling with the fact she's not coming to Brazil. She sings in Portuguese (Brazilian accent) in at least 3 songs, has a collab with a pop singer from here. Sad 😞 

Também. Não me conformo.

Same here. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Same here 

We have to create a thread Friday just for us who are waiting! So we can give our thoughts and reactions too 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Dindi said:

Must be fake.  I just went to the site and they're still available. 

Just checked myself. Deluxe pre orders sold out. Other versions available X