Madame X album general discussion

5 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I don't know why, but I feel really sad that M's fans are listening to the leaks after last time and how upset it made her . After the RH leaks we should respect her and WAIT.

Encouraging leaks and sharing amongst 'fans'...I swear she must hate her fans sometimes. We are literally a couple of days away now. Can we not just enjoy the album as she intended?

disagree,

Not the same at all -

RH was still demos, the product was unfinished.
Madame X is going to be out in less than 4 days.

You can't compare both. 

3 minutes ago, runa said:

disagree,

Not the same at all -

RH was still demos, the product was unfinished.
Madame X is going to be out in less than 4 days.

You can't compare both. 

You could also argue that if it’s less than 4 days, then why not just wait? 

Everyone is gonna have different opinions. For me personally, I’d rather wait until I can walk into a store and buy or stream on Apple Music. 

This only happens once every 4 to 5 years so I'm planning a whole listening party around it now. Going out to get some wine, bought some good weed and it's time to dive in. 

14 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So no one waiting until official release to listen to songs ? 

I am! Enjoying reading everyone's reactions, though.

6 minutes ago, TXIII said:

Everyone is gonna have different opinions. For me personally, I’d rather wait until I can walk into a store and buy or stream on Apple Music. 

Those days are long gone. I enjoyed the most doing that, I wish it would be possible again, but we're in 2019. 

It's not a crime we are listening to the songs 3 days in advance and to be fair, I will receive my CD's next week. . 

If this album is anything it's a testament and sign that she found the courage and conviction to finally be herself again musically!!! And I couldn't be happier!

Guest CzarnaWisnia
27 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So no one waiting until official release to listen to songs ? 

Yes, I'm going to the store to actually buy the album, on COMPACT DISC, there on friday. I'll be bringing my cane, twirling my grey beard and sipping Metamucil while waiting in line.

Just now, zephyralexxx said:

Those days are long gone. I enjoyed the most doing that, I wish it would be possible again, but we're in 2019. 

It's not a crime we are listening to the songs 3 days in advance and to be fair, I will receive my CD's next week. . 

No one is saying it is a crime. 

All personal views and choices but kind of sad ( just to me ) that we are not reacting together on songs. I love that - makes it even more exciting somehow.  I know time zones come into play but there is a difference between hours and four days.  

Still, glad that people are loving it.  Will celebrate with you all on Friday ! 

6 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

True, but that’s why I also added the steaming service part. 

And I know! I’m not trying to demonize anyone, I’m just throwing my 2 cents out there. I am truly loving the reactions and I can’t wait to join in!

1 minute ago, robster said:

If this album is anything it's a testament and sign that she found the courage and conviction to finally be herself again musically!!! And I couldn't be happier!

100% how I feel

5 minutes ago, robster said:

Totally agree. She's not doing what anyone ask her to do. She does what SHE wants. 

I wouldn't have expected it after the first released songs, but the album is a masterpiece! I still don't know what went wrong with Rebel Heart but this time she nailed it! Crazy, Looking for Mercy, Come Alive and God Control are diamonds!

Just now, Pablo94 said:

This is such a complete journey of an album 

Indeed! A very experimental and at the same time eclectic album. It does feel like a journey around the world, with a heavier influence on latin and african sounds among others. One of her best albums I think.