Madame X album general discussion

Searching the internet manically like I look for the last open bar after a heavy night. These leaks aren't as easy as people say. But I did say I will wait til Friday.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

To me God Control is the song that has the power to bring a lot of people back to Madonna.....far more than Medellin and Crave. I think once the videos out (it sounds as epic as the song) this will draw much of the general public back....it's so infectious. 

I hope so! You just can't dislike this song even if you are a Madonna hater. 

Just now, robster said:

Both completely different, LFM is an amazing soaring ballad with some of M's strongest vocals of the last couple of years! Truly epic! This should have been on the regular! One of her best ballads ever possibly?!?

"Is it really love if it hurts
Is it really pain if it's inside
On the outside I'm strong
Hold my hand, please sympathize
Hard enough try to forgive
Hard not try to live
Please don't criticize, yeah
Please please sympathize, yeah

Somebody to teach me to love
Somebody to help me rise above
I need to survive
I'm looking for...
Looking for, looking for, looking for mercy..."

Sounds incredible it's taken me an hour tonight to get over how lush God Control is. 

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

Searching the internet manically like I look for the last open bar after a heavy night. These leaks aren't as easy as people say. But I did say I will wait til Friday.

My ears hurt just thinkin about it 😉

What a pitty the leaking! 

Would have preferred an early digital.

we have to work hard on streaming to diminish this. 

I have tried, but it’s raining links everywhere in twitter and they are going to other platforms like telegram. 

Is there something we can do?

Just now, rodials said:

I have tried, but it’s raining links everywhere in twitter and they are going to other platforms like telegram. 

Nobody could have prevented this but the label itself. They KNEW the risks of releasing it digitally at the same time as the physical. Physical releases ALWAYS leak. A few days before the intended release isn't THAT bad. Especially with an album THIS good! Trust me, this album will SOAR! There is nothing we can do other then report links, but it's out there now and you can't stop it...

2 minutes ago, rodials said:

Her team will be out in force I'm sure the small clips got buried quickly but thank God we only days away from release. 

3 minutes ago, rodials said:

im searching and can't find anything except for links that aren't working.. just got batuka (aside from god control and other songs that leaked hours ago)

Just now, robster said:

Nobody could have prevented this but the label itself. They KNEW the risks of releasing it digitally at the same time as the physical. Physical releases ALWAYS leak. A few days before the intended release isn't THAT bad. Especially with an album THIS good! Trust me, this album will SOAR! There is nothing we can do other then report links, but it's out there now and you can't stop it...

I agree. The campaign has been strong and the album has been a mystery until the last few days which is fantastic.

Just now, ashtangi74 said:

we all will this album no matter it is out there now; we want the highest quality, we want the booklet, etc.

It deserves the positive reviews cause its very good

It's her best work with universal. 

7 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

For those who have heard it...did this song from her Instagram stories make it onto the record? 

Robster said that this might be Come Alive. In the meantime I have had a chance to check it out and I do not believe it is. Hope this does not mean the song did not make the final cut ...😫

2 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Robster said that this might be Come Alive. In the meantime I have had a chance to check it out and I do not believe it is. Hope this does not mean the song did not make the final cut ...😫

Perhaps she’s highly valuing Esthere opinions

I have to stop now. I am not looking for any leaks. Just listened to Faz Gostoso, God Control, I Don't Search I Find and Crazy more than 10 times each. The songs are so addictive!!!

I didn't experienced this with MDNA (except GGW and I Don't Give A) and Rebel Heart (except of LFL, Ghosttown, Inside Out). 

1 minute ago, runa said:

Totally agree @Confessit : God control is pure Madonna bliss,  :inlove:

Having said that, I think there is many gems here, and some are very experimental. God I love it ! ❤️

It's the lead single that never was but I can't wait for the video hopefully with PRIDE the world needs this Madonna song. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
51 minutes ago, Confessit said:

She really hasn't released any of the stronger stuff to promote the album.

I don't understand this at all. WHYY?

Just now, Cyber-Raga said:

I hope not. 😂 I kinda liked the melody 

Knowing Madonna....I won’t be much surprised ....but, hope stays always last....let’s pray she has just ignored Esther ignorance, to that melody 😂

2 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I can understand why they released I rise, future and crave but they all seem really overshadowed by these new tracks!

I agree. The other material on the album are far superior to what's been released thus far. 

Im loving these songs Madonna is a genius once again but I can't help feeling a tad diappointed she hasn't used other songs for the promo campaign as I think the public would of liked them better. 

Maybe she wanted to build up the album with stronger songs when the album is released and she is right, but nowadays people are getting bored so fast, most of them saying Medellin it's ok but nothing wow and WTF is that Future song and it's sad because they already think this is how the albums sounds... Anyway... 

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

I can understand why they released I rise, future and crave but they all seem really overshadowed by these new tracks!

Madame x the strategist....I feel somehow she has done it brilliantly this time.