Madame X album general discussion

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

This album is better than Ray of Light.

I wouldnt say that but if its not better, its close. I love the not released songs.

it has that “it” mdna and rh failed to deliver.

and gc is better than hung up

Just now, Danmacevents said:

Perhaps. I just meant there was bits of her filmed in that outfit that we only saw her face in. Probs for the tour 

Oh yes there's been a ton of footage filmed I agree with you about that. 

Just now, juliebean said:

oh noes. she's gonna be pissed.

Majorly. But this is good going. Most albums leak a bit before. It's been a good run. 

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That could be true but I think she filmed God Control first because she wanted it out first but she went with Medellin & Crave instead. 

This!
She wanted God Control  / Dark Ballet

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

I wouldnt say that but if its not better, its close. I love the not released songs.

it has that “it” mdna and rh failed to deliver.

it is.

3 minutes ago, side_streets said:

This!
She wanted God Control  / Dark Ballet

I agree actually but things changed I think the new PR firm suggested Medellin and Crave for streams.

Just now, Confessit said:

I agree actually but things changed I think the new PR firm suggested Medellin and Crave for streams.

I have the same feeling.

That's why we got songs with ft. artists first.

Just now, side_streets said:

I have the same feeling.

That's why we got songs with ft. artists first.

I understand. It has widened her digital footprint but the strongest songs haven't been released to promote in my opinion. 

But that's okay we have the glorious God Control waiting in the wings as the next single.....

12 minutes ago, Adriano said:

The full album is leaking...

russians...

Since telling you previously didn’t make it clear well then enjoy your suspension. 

There's a major difference between this and Rebel Heart leaking in that a mass of demos leaked as well as unfinished versions forcing the rush release of that album. That we a major security breach. This is just the release version leaking four days early. It was bound to happen and would with any artist. 

She will be pleased that nothing else has leaked and it's so close to the official date. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
26 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Is it a mis print?

I've not seen a DVD advertised as part of the album anywhere else…

MadonnaUndergroun didn't list the full listing. Some have actually posted an image of what the listing actual says.  The CDDVD2 is in reference to the "quantity/size" of the product, not to what the product includes. Within the description it still only lists "Deluxe 2 CD".  If there was an actual DVD included, they would then mention DVD was included too.  In other words, CDDVD2 is just informing that it's packaged like a double pack CD or DVD,  Though, you know some will think otherwise even if you explain this to them.  😉

The real strong songs will be:

Looking for Mercy

Extreme Occident

Killer who are Partying

Crazy

Come Alive

Batuka.

Just fucking incredible. This is The album of the decade.

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

The real strong songs will be:

Looking for Mercy

Extreme Occident

Killer who are Partying

Crazy

Come Alive

Batuka.

Just fucking incredible. This is The album of the decade.

Wow I can't wait or hear the other songs !!

She really hasn't released any of the stronger stuff to promote the album.

3 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Uuuuugh This description of God Control sounds so so good but I. must. not. listen.

Who else is fighting an internal struggle right now? :sneaky:

Yes, yes, yes.  Everything in me is screaming to track these down immediately, but I don't want to have my first experience with this album to be so disjointed.  Aside from Medellin, I've only listened to the pre-release songs once too, so I can experience Madame X as a whole.  And as an aside, my spell check automatically brings up Madonna and Madame whenever I type in a capital 'M' now, lol, and follows Madame automatically with 'X'.

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Wow I can't wait or hear the other songs !!

She really hasn't released any of the stronger stuff to promote the album.

She hasn’t indeed. Madame X is a strategist 

2 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

The fact that a the age of 60, with her 14th album, 36 years into her career, she is giving us her what is shaping up to be her most diverse, bold and unique album is just mind blowing. Pop, Reggae, Disco, Trap, House, Latin, R&B, Ballads, Nutcracker sample and god know what else. Vocal styles that are completely new for her, song structures that go off the beaten path, production from minimalist to completely overboard. Nobody even comes close! Friday should be a worldwide holiday to celebrate her brilliance!

Every time I think I can't get more excited, I read something like this and I do.  Come on Friday!!!!!!!!