Madame X album general discussion

Just now, ashtangi74 said:

i also think medellin is the most commercial track so far...that 1,2 cha cha part and chorus are just so catchy. Add Maluma to the mix for potential buyers and viewers. I understand her choice.

+ it has enhanced her streaming profile through Maluma being the big digital force he is.

It is odd when we read in reviews that the best of the album is yet to come but at thins point even if she has a Hung Up for 2019 which she sounds like she has in God Control the radio still wouldn't play it anyways. 

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

+ it has enhanced her streaming profile through Maluma being the big digital force he is.

It is odd when we read in reviews that the best of the album is yet to come but at thins point even if she has a Hung Up for 2019 which she sounds like she has in God Control the radio still wouldn't play it anyways. 

At my earlier opinion God Control is better than Hung Up. 

But in my opinion, even if she would have released God Control as the first control, she wouldnt be able to hit the charts as she used to do till 2008. Madonna's problem is streaming, that's why her singles are not charting high as they used to do. 

Just now, lautert said:

At my earlier opinion God Control is better than Hung Up. 

I think collectively as a group of fans we will all be debating why she hasn't used this song majorly to introduce the new album to the world...a decade ago she would of certainly taken this song to the Eurovision but we live in different times now.

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

i am not pissed, i understand ❤️
the vocoder in GC actually makes sense, it`s freakin good.

Hide contents

listening nonstop, and the second half leading to the end, her gasp., the choir..👏👃

💃❤️💃

Caved and listened to god control. 

I am no longer for this world. Take me heavenly father.... Even though we've lost your control 

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I think collectively as a group of fans we will all be debating why she hasn't used this song majorly to introduce the new album to the world...a decade ago she would of certainly taken this song to the Eurovision but we live in different times now.

Exactly, maybe with all the eurovision exposure she would have had a minor hit in Europe with God Control. But she wanted to do a political statement performance and I understand her. 

I think "Medellin" was the perfect choice for the first single.. Even if is not good enough song..  It has the signature sound of the album..  Can you imagine if she released first "God control" and then "I don't search I find" .. And when the album finally comes up there wasn't others dance song on it?   People will be furious!!  😅 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
35 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't understand why people don't want to hear anything but ask for long descriptions... And those who listen to them but later report the links :lmao:

Schizophrenia! 

Anyway bless you all!!!! Amazing time to be a fan! 

LOL!  I thought the same! Weird how some scream the loudest about "No leaks, No leaks!" and insist on reporting all links, but listen to them anyway and then share there thoughts of those songs.  🤔

Anyway, I have no idea how these people found the FULL songs, but I'm waiting for the full album to experience the rest that hasn't been officially released yet.  I have 6 songs from this era that is still keeping me busy.  😉

Just now, Confessit said:

It wasn't her decision, I think. 

She mentioned this in the interwiev for Billboard.

It was the strategy of her management. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

Just now, side_streets said:

It wasn't her decision, I think. 

She mentioned this in the interwiev for Billboard.

It was the strategy of her management. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8509948/madonna-madame-x-album-campaign-rollout

That makes sense.

She filmed the video for God Control first so she obviously wanted it as the lead but things were changed later on.

I'm living for God Control, but I don't think radio will touch it. I think the video might have a lot of views and give the album a stronger second/third week if the video is released. 

The choir and the strings are everything. 

1 hour ago, RoyalMadonna said:

I'm still holding back to experience the album in full but goddamn it you guys are making it really hard!!!!

I'm sad cause when the album will be released you guys wont be reacting to the songs you ve already heard 😭

Exactly!! People have zero patience and then when the 14th is here, I guess it’s just gonna be a few people overly excited about what they JUST heard. 

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I think it's better than hung up as well. first thing I told my M fans/friends 

OMG that sounds brilliant. 

This muct be the first time she has kept one her best songs from an album as 3rd single.

My question is, to everyone who is listening to the leaks, how many times have you already heard those songs?? You’re giving up those spins into thin air when you could have been listening on proper platforms on June 14th and help the album climb the charts!! Ugh! 

2 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

My question is, to everyone who is listening to the leaks, how many times have you already heard those songs?? You’re giving up those spins into thin air when you could have been listening on proper platforms on June 14th and help the album climb the charts!! Ugh! 

You're right after four years of waiting I will most definitely be sick of this album in 96 hours . 

Each version of the album ordered multiple Spotify accounts apple music YouTube. 

What we are doing is bad. But it's out there. Good on you for not listening. But I am listening and I'm fucking Loving it. 

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

This muct be the first time she has kept one her best songs from an album as 3rd single.

it has more than one, two, three chorusses, really.. surprise after surprise..

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

You're right after four years of waiting I will most definitely be sick of this album in 96 hours . 

Each version of the album ordered multiple Spotify accounts apple music YouTube. 

What we are doing is bad. But it's out there. Good on you for not listening. But I am listening and I'm fucking Loving it. 

Well, it’s not just the charts. To me, a great experience listening to the WHOLE album at once and at least half of it with virgin ears lol 

So far I haven’t heard 8 songs on the album, and imma keep it this way 😌

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
7 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

So are you saying the full album is on the internet?  Ugh?  I thought fans such as yourself were reporting these links, not listening and bragging to fans who have decided to wait?  🙄   Sorry for my disappointment as I really like your posts and you seem like a good guy!

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

Well, it’s not just the charts. To me, a great experience listening to the WHOLE album at once and at least half of it with virgin ears lol 

So far I haven’t heard 8 songs on the album, and imma keep it this way 😌

Oh me too! 

Just the released ones and God control anddddddddddd IDSIF. No more. NO MORE ...... I'll try. 

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

it has more than one, two, three chorusses, really.. surprise after surprise..

Okay I've caved after reading so much hype around the song on here and I am blown away. 

It's an insanity fantastic song. Only Madonna could mix politics and disco. 10/10 easy.

12 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It's the most authentic disco sounding track she's ever recorded.

The choir chant is BEYOND!!!!

4 minutes ago, Amelia said:

So are you saying the full album is on the internet?  Ugh?  I thought fans such as yourself were reporting these links, not listening and bragging to fans who have decided to wait?  🙄   Sorry for my disappointment as I really like your posts and you seem like a good guy!

he is listening to music, not murdering people

Such a simple act does not make someone a bad guy