Madame X album general discussion

I've only heard 10 second clips so far, so i'm going to wait to hear the rest of MX in full.

Listening to IDSIF on it's own without hearing the others will kill me.

6 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

I'm in love with Madonna singing in portuguese... so different 

How does it sound? Does she sing the whole song in Portuguese? (I am not listening to anything till the official release)

6 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

How does it sound? Does she sing the whole song in Portuguese? (I am not listening to anything till the official release)

Faz gostoso is like 70% in portuguese. She sings way more portuguese than spanish in medellin. 

9 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

I don’t search has a simple melody/lyrics. In less capable hands the song would be like an mdna reject, but Mirwais’ production is sublime and it really carries the song. Probably my favorite at this point

Agreed. I'm getting moby vibes. 

Does anyone know for sure which song is the next single? Or which one is the “drag video”?

21 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

I tried hard to not listen to the Snippets or audios. Without actively searching, it recently appears to me one link of “Faz Gostoso”, and I did not resist. I am a sinner! 

The song is catchy and very fun. I think it works well the Anita feat and it ends up way better than what I expected, and really deserve a video. It has lots of Portuguese, Brazilian funk (from Río) and a touch of samba (drums). 

Very funny to see her going to international pop scenario.

Edited by rodials

6 minutes ago, rodials said:

Does anyone know for sure which song is the next single? Or which one is the “drag video”?

The drag queens is for God Control, I think. As for the next single, no official word yet 

1 minute ago, cocolattee said:

The drag queens is for God Control, I think. As for the next single, no official word yet 

Thanks for the info!

Good to know! God Control seems to be “the hit”! 😍

It will be another intense and thrilling week! 🙏🏽

Edited by rodials

Just now, Danmacevents said:

I'm confused lol 

Come on. Moby got most popular because of The Beach movie soundtrack with Leo DiCaprio 

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

Come on. Moby got most popular because of The Beach movie soundtrack with Leo DiCaprio 

Oh, I have never seen that film, I discovered moby as a ten year old with odd taste 🤣

Just now, Danmacevents said:

Oh, I have never seen that film, I discovered moby as a ten year old with odd taste 🤣

Respect! Because that just shows you’re taste in music is amazing!! But please do yourself a favor and watch that movie ☺️

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

Respect! Because that just shows you’re taste in music is amazing!! But please do yourself a favor and watch that movie ☺️

The book is better. 😀

8 minutes ago, side_streets said:

The book is better. 😀

Omg but Leo!! No way! And the scenery!! No way the book can do better than Leo’s performance and all the breathtaking scenery... but I’ll have to read it now!! Didn’t know it was based on a book 😁

1 hour ago, Miphiwart said:

Faz gostoso is like 70% in portuguese. She sings way more portuguese than spanish in medellin. 

Wow, I am beyond curious

1 hour ago, rodials said:

I tried hard to not listen to the Snippets or audios. Without actively searching, it recently appears to me one link of “Faz Gostoso”, and I did not resist. I am a sinner! 

The song is catchy and very fun. I think it works well the Anita feat and it ends up way better than what I expected, and really deserve a video. It has lots of Portuguese, Brazilian funk (from Río) and a touch of samba (drums). 

Very funny to see her going to international pop scenario.

Thanks for the details!

It feels like Anitta is singing more than Madonna on Faz Gostoso or is it just the low quality? Are the singing the chorus together? I can most hear Annita

By reading all the comments, I couldn't resist and I had to listen to I Don't Search I Find.... OMFG!!!! It's INCREDIBLE!!!! It is soooo Madonna! Those fucking strings! That bass, that beat! Vogue and Rescue Me had a beautiful baby, indeed.

God bless Madonna + Mirwais.